Painted front grill

Natek

I saw this truck today. I thought it really looked good. He said he did all the work himself.

He did all that work and didn't paint his mirrors?

He said it was painted. He also mentioned that he got it a shade off. It was hard to tell unless you looked real close. He painted the front grill, front and rear bumpers, and the steps. I should've snapped more pictures. I really want to do this to my truck but I think I'll let a paint shop fool with mine.

He said it was painted. He also mentioned that he got it a shade off. It was hard to tell unless you looked real close. He painted the front grill, front and rear bumpers, and the steps. I should've snapped more pictures. I really want to do this to my truck but I think I'll let a paint shop fool with mine.

I don't know anything about paint on this newer stuff. How did he, for example do the bumpers? Did he get some painted ones first?

• 1 year later...

I think I figured out what I did. The one I got was GM part number 22972212 which has chrome around the outside and white on the inside. I think the one I need is 22972203 which should be white on the outer shell and on the inside?

Archived