September 12, 2013

The GMT900 Tahoe is sweet, but the pricing isn't lol! Can't wait to see what these new ones look like.

Time for fingers crossed the new ones aren't ugly. The current ones look better than the Tahoe Photoshop with the truck front. Ugh. Gm has done a lot of great work recently IMO so I still have hope. If the Yukon has the Sierra front that would be fine though. Wish someone would have photoshopped an AT Sierra front instead of the Silverado front.

Oh and we all know what they did to truck prices. I can only imagine what the SUVs are going to MSRP at.

Hi guys, just a heads up that I will be posting the first photos and full details of the new Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon at noon eastern tomorrow!

The photoshopped pictures are definitely not correct.

Hi guys, just a heads up that I will be posting the first photos and full details of the new Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon at noon eastern tomorrow!

The photoshopped pictures are definitely not correct.

When are you going to let some of the mods in on the fun of photos and vehicle testing?

Ryan

I'm the closest to the automakers. :lol:

But I am closest to the companies that make them fun

Lingenfter is one of the premier builders of GM stuff and they're like an hour away in Brighton.

We go by who owns the most guns. :D Plus I actually met Zane almost ten years ago at a truck club meet in Nashua, NH. I had just gotten my 2003 a few months prior. So there. :lol:

Geography wins, you won't set foot here because you can't carry.

We go by who owns the most guns. :D Plus I actually met Zane almost ten years ago at a truck club meet in Nashua, NH. I had just gotten my 2003 a few months prior. So there. :lol:

Geography wins, you won't set foot here because you can't carry.

What does it matter of you're near where the blowers are made? None of the manufacturers of those host drive events. Michigan is full of tuning companies as well as the folks who actually make the vehicles. :lol:

What does it matter of you're near where the blowers are made? None of the manufacturers of those host drive events. Michigan is full of tuning companies as well as the folks who actually make the vehicles. :lol:

We are getting too far off topic. But, they do host drive events in California. The Sting Ray event was here

Archived