Introducing the 2015 Chevrolet Suburban/Tahoe & GMC Yukon

Hmmm, the interiors are great! I really like what they have done with the 3rd row seat too. The current rear seats are nothing but rattle traps when tilted up.

It is hard to tell but from the pictures it looks like they made the same mistake with these full-size SUV’s as they did across the board on the GMT900s where there was no rocker panel below the doors, which they fixed on the new K2 trucks. I don’t see a rocker panel on these SUVs?? I also do not like the way the rear doors on the GMT900 and the new ’15 Tahoe/Yukon have the door edge as part of the rear wheel well. All that does is cause road noise and gets your pants filthy as you slide in to the back of them not to mention allow the door edges to rot as stone chips and road salt beat up the door edges.

In short, color me disappointed :sigh: Lost sale in this household. Hope they did better with the HD trucks.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who are disappointed in the way they look: What about it do you not like?

Conversely, if you do like the new styling, what do you like about it?

well we get 8 ft of flat floor back! That is nice. Looks good. As for the entertainment vid, it can be added to the short ones with after market. Some negative comments from folks that do not appear to be in the market. Looks good but like the truck, sticker price going up.

WOAH. GM. You just lost a lot of sales. Rear seat entertainment system only available on Suburban and Yukon XL. Not Tahoe or Yukon.

DUMBBUTT MOVE.

Nothing to see here families, move along.

Thanks. Like the false floor and storage. But that no entertainment system is a bonehead move. I noticed they don't have one in the photos so I went looking for keywords.

Read again, 3rd row is only available with XL/Suburban you can still get RSE with Tahoe/Yukon

WOAH. GM. You just lost a lot of sales. Rear seat entertainment system only available on Suburban and Yukon XL. Not Tahoe or Yukon.

DUMBBUTT MOVE.

Nothing to see here families, move along.

Thanks. Like the false floor and storage. But that no entertainment system is a bonehead move. I noticed they don't have one in the photos so I went looking for keywords.

But they got blu-ray

For those who are disappointed in the way they look: What about it do you not like?

Conversely, if you do like the new styling, what do you like about it?

The front clip of the Chevy is a disaster in every way. The headlights and grille are the worst part for me.

The interior is amazing though. Whoever designed it needs a raise. Would be nice if the pickups adopt this interior in a few years if they do a refresh.

To be honest..my first impression on GMC´s Facebook page and that Video which was shown there : this Thing is ugly as ****..

But those pics look much better...still can´t decide which one Looks better...GMT900 the Tahoe was the way to go...now this one Looks like a Ford to me :tear:

I just hope GM finaly decides to bring a Diesel into this K2XX platform...if they want to compete with the Escalade here in Europe to the Range Rover, Mercedes GL etc. they Need a Diesel....

The interior Looks awsome...hope it also feels like quality and not only the look

They just seem ugly to me, maybe they will grow on me in person like the trucks did. I do think they should have made the fronts more similar to the trucks, if not identical. IMO the truck front ends would look great on them.

They just seem ugly to me, maybe they will grow on me in person like the trucks did. I do think they should have made the fronts more similar to the trucks, if not identical. IMO the truck front ends would look great on them.

Exactly...especially the Silverados frontend...a dream..I simply love it

Read again, 3rd row is only available with XL/Suburban you can still get RSE with Tahoe/Yukon

Pleae Quote it, I'm not seeing that. If I search for screen or entertainment all that comes up is the suburban only line. Everything about RSE has no commas on the GMC release. It says available on XL,..... not available, dual screen on XL.

Well, I was hoping the Yukons would look more like the Sierra and less like the current Yukon's ugly (headlights) front end. The front-ends on the Chevys do look better than the GMC, but not as good as any of the trucks. I am a little disappointed, mostly with the GMC headlight area and the overall boxiness. Looks like we hired some Scion or Ford designers - not the good ones.

In '07 Chevy did away with the cat-eye headlights on the trucks which was great to me. I'm glad they never did it to the SUVs. GMC has done the reverse with theirs IMHO. Since the new Yukons, the whole front end has turned me off. It looks like it's made for the pick-up line at an elementary school or tooling around the mall, but nothing serious.

I don't get the whole "boxiness" and square wheelwell thing. Wheels are round. Big wheels are round too. Maybe there's some room to trim and flair ....

Seconded!

Archived