Introducing the 2015 Chevrolet Suburban/Tahoe & GMC Yukon

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off topic, but when will the Esky be shown? I'm hoping they'll redeem themselves with it.

2nd week of October. I'll be Live Posting from that event, by the way.

4 low?

Z71?

Ground clearance?

Is the height of the rear cargo area less than the GMT900s?

I don't like the chrome plastic around the windows. If they are going to do it they should at least do the rear windows as well.

Interior: +1. Exterior: -2.

I wasn't and am still not in the market for one of these trucks..but the interior looks awesome and very well designed. Front clips aren't very good looking..the Tahoe looks like a bloated Exploder. The Yukon..not even sure how to describe that one..

Holy COW those are f-ugly! The 2014 pickups were good on looks, but these are just ugly. Plus, I still don't get the desire for the fold flat rear seats. With the previous, you had SO MUCH MORE room with removing the seats. Plus the folding ones, the floor is NOT flat. It now tilts upward. Also, the interior seems to be so much less useful than the interior of the truck. The center console here is much less open and helpful. What the hell is GM thinking these days?

Imagine that payment .... :noway:

Ford also gets a ton of $$$ for their Expedition ... and they cut every corner possible. I've never seen such a poorly constructed vehicle in my life, regarding the quality of the metal. All the early '00 Expeditions I've worked on seem to have frames made of chinese steel. I've never seen a frame RUST so bad in my life! Not to mention the brake lines - but ONLY from mid-rear door back, and those dumb exhaust manifold studs that virtually vaporize after 7 or so salt baths!!

Just worked on an '04 with bad ball joints and rear hub bearings . Dumbest design I've ever seen. Even though mine failed at 38k miles, at least they were straightforward to replace. Ford makes you take half the front end apart just to get the lower ball joint stud to clear the knuckle. Then for the upper control arm, they feed the bolts in from the strut side ... so the whole strut has to be removed in order to remove the bolts! :banghead:

Over $50 LARGE for that thing too. Man do I hate modern vehicles! :shakehead:

Honestly I don't think those look all that bad. Funny I was just reading a couple guys posts how they liked the '03 up design - I thought THAT was the ugliest truck ever produced by any manufacturer .... besides the Aztec .....

Archived