Introducing the 2015 Chevrolet Suburban/Tahoe & GMC Yukon

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows, maybe some body colored Z71 treatment would help hide that horrible face. I guess, that is if there is a Z71 in the hopper.

The Tahoe and Yukon kind of remind me of the Nissan Patrol and Infiniti QX80 in a bad way :noway:

Infinity-QX-56-2013.jpg

Nissan-Patrol_2011_800x600_wallpaper_01.

I think the Chevy will grow on me but the GMC is god-awful hideous. Everything on the front end of the GMC is out of proportion. A huge grill with tiny headlights and huge fog light bezels. It's like it can't decide what it wants to be (not to mention it looks like godzilla sat on the front of the hood and crushed the whole front end down 6").

I thought the 03-07.5 Chevy trucks had the worst front ends...the new Yukon now holds that title in my mind, hands down. I didn't see a picture of the Chevy rear end but the GMC looks just like a Sequoia.

I think the new GMC truck front end is better than the Chevy but definitely not the SUVs.

I do love the interiors though and the fact that they went back to the traditional Chevy stacked headlights.

It's interesting to see so many polarized opinions either for or against each model.

this is tame compared to when the 2014 camaro photos came out. Whew hatred for the rear lights, then people saw them in person and now most like them. Let the initial "shock" blow over and let people see them in person.

First thoughts:

GMC looks like an oversized terrain. Too boxy. Also, why is there that little skinny 'sweep' backwards from the headlight? The front end looks very Caddilac-ish. If the badging were different I'd be convoked the Yukon Denali was the new Escalade.

Tahoe looks like a large Explorer, but is better looking than the Yukon. The placement of the LED strip int he center of the headlight stack is weird, should be either on the bottom (like the GMC Sierra) or along the side. (I think the Escalade is going to have that, however)

But interior wise, 9/10. Fantastic interior, and good to see that there will be separate interiors for the trucks and SUV's

It's interesting to see so many polarized opinions either for or against each model.

this is tame compared to when the 2014 camaro photos came out. Whew hatred for the rear lights, then people saw them in person and now most like them. Let the initial "shock" blow over and let people see them in person.

The tail lights were my favorite part of the Camaro, now I don't even like the Camaro with the new style tail lights. Only vehicles Chevy has now that I like are the Malibu, Cruze, and SS. Everything else I prefer in GMC.

From someone who loves Tahoe's, and has owned 4 in the last 9 years, the '13 I have now will be the last for a while. These are ugly.

All mine are the Z71 variant, and I have loved them all. These square wheeled, blocky, station wagons are uglier than the Expeditions, which is hard.

I like the interior and that's it. Where are the tow hooks? Why add 14 inches to the Tahoe? Why add length to an already bus like Burb? Looks like that ugly Ford Flex. Terrible!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm not a huge fan of the head lights of either one. Don't like the exploreresque look of the chevys anyway. Although the more I look the more I like and just like the trucks they will probably look better in person. I don't understand why GM has to use the rendered images so much when the real pictures always look tons better than the renderings. The interior looks really nice. I'm assuming these are all LTZ/ Denali/ SLT pictures, be interesting to see what LT and SLE's look like, plus if I get something this big I want the bench in the second row.

They didn't switch to an independent rear did they, just wondering how the fold flat seats work if not.

I do like that they fixed the window on the Tahoe/ Yukon and made it so it will actually go down more than 4inches, lol.

I really hope that is a dead pedal we see in the picture. I have a few old 5.0 Mustang GT convertibles I pull the covers off and drive every once in a while. When I slip back into my chebbie trucks, I find myself missing the dead pedal on the left. Once you drive a car with a dead pedal, you miss it for ever.

Yup. My old modded e30 had a perfect one. One on my Mazda isn't bad, but I do remember the new RAV4s have a great one, of all things.

Archived