Price paid?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my truck last Saturday.

2017 Sierra SLT with 6.2L, moonroof and Premium Plus Package for $45,974 out the door.

Plus they threw in a set of the all weather floor mats.

a bit over 20% off is a good deal now if they actually paid your taxes on a TRUE OTD price and you are in a high sales tax state that would be outstanding LOL

a bit over 20% off is a good deal now if they actually paid your taxes on a TRUE OTD price and you are in a high sales tax state that would be outstanding LOL

Ha...yeah that would have been nice. Bought it from Laura GMC though, so I'll have to pay MO taxes when I go register it.

Should be about $1500 after selling my other car.

I should probably add another $500 to my OTD cost to cover paying a professional detailer to get all the swirl marks and holograms they put in the paint when the dealership "detailed" it.

I hear you. In TN we do not have the special program where you can deduct the proceeds from your old trucks sell off the new truck sell price to calculate taxes due unless it is an actual tradein (where they give you thousands less than actual value) at the dealership and 1 single transaction. It is a big Rippoff! I am NOT happy with these greedy politicians down here at all.

Ha...yeah that would have been nice. Bought it from Laura GMC though, so I'll have to pay MO taxes when I go register it.

Should be about $1500 after selling my other car.

I should probably add another $500 to my OTD cost to cover paying a professional detailer to get all the swirl marks and holograms they put in the paint when the dealership "detailed" it.

Looking at buying a truck from Laura within the next few days to take advantage of the deal that ends before 5/31. Any incentives or specials I should be looking for. I'm also going for an White Frost SLT Premium Plus Z71. I've got some points on my GM Card so I can save some money there. Local dealer here in Bama isn't even comparable in price to what they're advertising online so it seems worth the flight and drive. Also, how was the experience at Laura? The threads I've read here say good things about them.

Looking at buying a truck from Laura within the next few days to take advantage of the deal that ends before 5/31. Any incentives or specials I should be looking for. I'm also going for an White Frost SLT Premium Plus Z71. I've got some points on my GM Card so I can save some money there. Local dealer here in Bama isn't even comparable in price to what they're advertising online so it seems worth the flight and drive. Also, how was the experience at Laura? The threads I've read here say good things about them.

I went up there with some trepidation since all my local salespeople kept saying that Laura was going to change the deal once I got there. Laura did exactly what they said they would do, with NO game playing. Next time I want a new vehicle I plan on giving them a shot at my business.

I went up there with some trepidation since all my local salespeople kept saying that Laura was going to change the deal once I got there. Laura did exactly what they said they would do, with NO game playing. Next time I want a new vehicle I plan on giving them a shot at my business.

Sounds good.

Got my truck last Saturday.

2017 Sierra SLT with 6.2L, moonroof and Premium Plus Package for $45,974 out the door.

Plus they threw in a set of the all weather floor mats.

The number you got out of the door is pretty good and I'm looking to get the same truck with a 5.3. What incentives did you get off and taxes if you don't mind me asking.

Sounds good.

The number you got out of the door is pretty good and I'm looking to get the same truck with a 5.3. What incentives did you get off and taxes if you don't mind me asking.

I really couldn't tell you.

I just picked out whichever truck they had on their Select list at the time with the options I wanted.

Don't see why you'd get the 5.3L though when they have the 6.2L for only $1,300 more right now (as long as you get Summit White).

5.3L SLT Premium Plus $44,475

http://www.laurabuickgmc.com/VehicleDetails/new-2017-GMC-Sierra_1500-Crew_Cab_Short_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_SLT-Collinsville-IL/2941257613

6.2L SLT Premium Plus $45,795

http://www.laurabuickgmc.com/VehicleDetails/new-2017-GMC-Sierra_1500-Crew_Cab_Short_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_SLT-Collinsville-IL/2943247033

Your best bet is to wait until after 6/1 to see which vehicles they put on their Select list.

• 2 weeks later...

2017 CC LTZ Z71 midnight edition, pretty close to fully loaded

MSRP $54,135

Dealer discount $10,000, plus $1,500 factory rebate (21% off)

$28,500 on trade.

2014 Silverado double cab LTZ with 29K on the odometer. My truck has every option on it, heated/cooled seats, nav, 22" wheels, lane departure warning, etc

This gets me about 15k OTD, what do ya guys think?

Seems to me like the discounts are good on the new truck but I'm getting shorted a bit on my trade. Also seems like a steep price to basically get into the same truck but crew cab, which I'm looking for as kids aren't too far off and the Double cab seems like it would be a PITA.

2017 CC LTZ Z71 midnight edition, pretty close to fully loaded

MSRP $54,135

Dealer discount $10,000, plus $1,500 factory rebate (21% off)

$28,500 on trade.

2014 Silverado double cab LTZ with 29K on the odometer. My truck has every option on it, heated/cooled seats, nav, 22" wheels, lane departure warning, etc

This gets me about 15k OTD, what do ya guys think?

Seems to me like the discounts are good on the new truck but I'm getting shorted a bit on my trade. Also seems like a steep price to basically get into the same truck but crew cab, which I'm looking for as kids aren't too far off and the Double cab seems like it would be a PITA.

price is good , but I traded my 2013 LT Z71 with 50k-ish on it for 28k back in November. I think you can get more on the trade of it's in good shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

These are the deals I'm working on. Does anyone think I can I can shave more off these

All z71 double cabs.

2017 Sierra Z71 MSRP: $46435 -> $37540

2017 Silverado Z71 MSRP: $46470 -> $37529

2017 Silverado Z71 MSRP: $45770 -> $37989

I'd really like to get the Sierra for around $34,000. Does anybody think I should hold out for that?

Archived