2014+ Mud Guards / Flaps

Thanks they are what I'm going to go with..have them at the dealership here in Calgary too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I edited that last post. I bought them in fort mac so I'd say you shouldn't have much trouble finding them. Dealer installed for me was around $400 total I think

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I edited that last post. I bought them in fort mac so I'd say you shouldn't have much trouble finding them. Dealer installed for me was around $400 total I think

Yeah around $400 will be what they cost here too. I think you got the uncut for the back and the cut for the front which is what I planned on probably doing.

Yeah around $400 will be what they cost here too. I think you got the uncut for the back and the cut for the front which is what I planned on probably doing.

Gatorbacks here as well. https://www.truckhardware.ca/products/category/29-universal-fit The 12 x 26 are for lifted trucks. Any dealer in Calgary can have flaps within 2 or 3 days if they don't stock the style you want. You can also buy the plates separately if you want to change the look.

There are pictures in my gallery. I went with 12 x 23 full front & back with the black wrap to balance the chrome & black.

Gatorbacks here as well. https://www.truckhardware.ca/products/category/29-universal-fit The 12 x 26 are for lifted trucks. Any dealer in Calgary can have flaps within 2 or 3 days if they don't stock the style you want. You can also buy the plates separately if you want to change the look.

There are pictures in my gallery. I went with 12 x 23 full front & back with the black wrap to balance the chrome & black.

That's awesome you can switch the plates to different styles. I'm looking to do the same and go with the black wrap chevy logo. Do you think the 12x23s are the right choice with a level kit? I'm thinking the 26's would still be too long

That's awesome you can switch the plates to different styles. I'm looking to do the same and go with the black wrap chevy logo. Do you think the 12x23s are the right choice with a level kit? I'm thinking the 26's would still be too long

IMHO 26" would be too long for just a level. If you carve up some cardboard templates and have someone hold them up you will get a rough idea on the size.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice! Hey, so I went and bought some color matched OEM bad boys off of ebay, but have yet to install them. Starting to think they'll make my truck look ugly! I've seen some trucks on here where the color matched/factory ones look pretty good, and other's look ugly as heck. I have the diamond white tricoat color 2014 Silverado and have a strong feeling I might want to return them. Anybody have any thoughts or opinions on what I should do? I'm really struggling with this. I literally printed out the return labels already, but something is keeping me from pulling the trigger on sending them back quite yet. Maybe the Chevy Gods wanted me to ask you all (my forum brothers) first. Note, I know it's my decision, but maybe somebody on here has an opinion or a photo or two that can sway me?! Much love to all.

Nice! Hey, so I went and bought some color matched OEM bad boys off of ebay, but have yet to install them. Starting to think they'll make my truck look ugly! I've seen some trucks on here where the color matched/factory ones look pretty good, and other's look ugly as heck. I have the diamond white tricoat color 2014 Silverado and have a strong feeling I might want to return them. Anybody have any thoughts or opinions on what I should do? I'm really struggling with this. I literally printed out the return labels already, but something is keeping me from pulling the trigger on sending them back quite yet. Maybe the Chevy Gods wanted me to ask you all (my forum brothers) first. Note, I know it's my decision, but maybe somebody on here has an opinion or a photo or two that can sway me?! Much love to all.

Tape them on or have someone hold them and walk around. If you don't like them send them back. If you like, then install.

• 3 weeks later...

The WeatherTech® No-Drill Mudflats for Chevrolet Silverado - 2015 2500HD Front/Rear Set that was bought & installed by tricktruck are two short for this vechicle!!. I Ran about two blocks in one inch of soft mud at the fairgrounds at about 20mph and my side running boards were so loaded with mud my wife couldnt debark? The front wheels even through mud onto the rear bumper. Im so glad I wasnt pulling my trailer. ed

• 3 weeks later...

Archived