2014+ Mud Guards / Flaps

Put my back guards on yesterday. Have to say they look nice. Something about their design and contours makes them look much better than I would have thought. The little bowtie on them is a nice added touch. They don't hang too low, which is what I was worried about.

I did also see now that Huskyliners have the 2014 guards on their site, that they are, in fact, no drill, unlike the 2013s.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put my back guards on yesterday. Have to say they look nice. Something about their design and contours makes them look much better than I would have thought. The little bowtie on them is a nice added touch. They don't hang too low, which is what I was worried about.

I did also see now that Huskyliners have the 2014 guards on their site, that they are, in fact, no drill, unlike the 2013s.

worthlessthreadwithoutpics_zps1e064895.g

that looks just like mine,,, cept I have different steps and tires and took the 4x4 sticker off and mine is also a double cab,, I like how they look like they were designed just for the truck.

that looks just like mine,,, cept I have different steps and tires and took the 4x4 sticker off and mine is also a double cab,, I like how they look like they were designed just for the truck.

Exactly. They look like they were made just for these trucks. I know they were, obviously, but they blend so nicely.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I like them also, just not sure they fit the fronts with 22's. Hoping someone who's done it with 22s will chime in.

I wish I could help you with that question. I have no idea.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I wish I could help you with that question. I have no idea. Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

No worries, the parts manual does not say anything in regards to "does not fit with OEM 22 " rims, but I'm still not sure.

Mike

No worries, the parts manual does not say anything in regards to "does not fit with OEM 22 " rims, but I'm still not sure.

Mike

Are not all OEM wheel/tire combos the same overall size? i.e. same height etc...not sure about width. You can go to tire rack and look up the 20 and 22 tires that come OEM and they have a chart for overall dia., tread width etc.

A little FYI for you guys, the dealer charges .5 hours of labor to install the rear mudflaps. It cost me $42.00 to have the rear flaps installed. That's pretty good considering you have to remove the wheels and drill holes.

The cheapest price I have found for the OEM guards is $35 a set @ needgmparts/com and shopchevyparts.com

Has anyone been able to find them cheaper than that? (I haven't compared shipping among the sites I've looked at to see if the places charging more offer free shipping)

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody have any pics of the huskeys or should I just go oem

I believe Joe_K has a pic on the first page of this thread of his truck with the Husky Liner mud guards. Around post 10 or so. I've been happy with the OEM, and think they blend in with the truck better, but others have the Huskys and they look nice also.

Archived