Live Post: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Reveal

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do they have any similiarity to the new vette engine? same block? typical pushrods?

Same block, likely different cam/intake. GMs V8s are OHV-type still thankfully. No reason to fix what isn't broken.

Much, much better front-end than the Chevy/GMC. It stayed true to the Escalade heritage AND, most importantly, still looks like a truck. Not a minivan or Ford Flex.

I wouldn't be surprised of the Secret Service switched over to using the Escalade so they will be taken seriously.

The taillights are a bit different and actually remind me of the taillights in the Lumina minivan. But I think they will be OK after I get used to them.

The higher rear end is interesting, as much as GM loves the 3.09 in the trucks...

Also, I've always been a big fan of Caddy exterior, but not so much interior. I think this sled has me flip-flopping. The interior is really nice.

Nice job of outdoing a lot of European manufacturers on this line of vehicle. Nice looking unit. Sadly they'll be over 100 large up here in Canada by the time all the surcharges and taxes are over.

I'm still a CTS guy tho.

Next time, invite me to the Big Apple too. Me and The Girlfriend love it there.

Regards.

Archived