Live Post: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Reveal

Both the Denali and Escalade are works of art on the interior. The Escalade has a better looking front end than the Denali but if I had to make a choice, It would be the Denali. Reason: With 2nd and 3rd row seats folded down, the interior cargo storage is much more functional than the Escalade (with shown buckets).

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, looks like the Escalade gets the XTS's Optional Configurable TFT Instrument Cluster as Standard Equipment! and I must say, the new Escalade is QUITE the Looker both inside AND out! (and for those of you who don't like the full height Tail lamps, the CTS Wagon has them as well, and you don't see anyone complaining about those!) Zee Germans Better Watch out, Because CADILLAC IS BACK in the Luxury SUV Game!

well, looks like the Escalade gets the XTS's Optional Configurable TFT Instrument Cluster as Standard Equipment! and I must say, the new Escalade is QUITE the Looker both inside AND out! (and for those of you who don't like the full height Tail lamps, the CTS Wagon has them as well, and you don't see anyone complaining about those!) Zee Germans Better Watch out, Because CADILLAC IS BACK in the Luxury SUV Game!

People who buy the German ones are usually badge snobs. Those SUVs are mostly useless and overpriced. Only exceptions in my book would be the Mercedes G-Wagon. Especially if it has an AMG badge. :D

Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to be that rich yet. Anyone here have a wealthy sister with low standards? :lol:

I dont like it.

There is nothing about the exterior that appeals to me. It looks big and boxy, I never liked the big caddy v grille/bumpers in general nor the horizontal head/tail lights,

To be fair to the 2015 Escalade, I'm not that fond of most caddy v-shapes but make an exception with the CTS-V ;)

I'm not bashing, I just don't feel the same love as you do for this one...

My trucks

2012 Sierra Denali

2007 Sierra V-max

2004 Sierra SLT

People who buy the German ones are usually badge snobs. Those SUVs are mostly useless and overpriced. Only exceptions in my book would be the Mercedes G-Wagon. Especially if it has an AMG badge. :D Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to be that rich yet. Anyone here have a wealthy sister with low standards? :lol:

Another sad example of off-shore overpriced SUV's in my opinion are Range Rovers. And break downs! I do business from time to time next door to a specialty repair shop for "Range Rovers". I can't get over the amount of old and newer units broken down or in various stages of disrepair. No doubt waiting for parts to come from across The Pond, or India, or Brazil, or Ireland, or wherever? They are boxy with no real class. "God Save The Queen" cuzz I think she runs one as well?

Should I win a lottery.....I shant be SUV'ing it in a Range Rover. T.T.F.N. Instead get me one of these Escalades in a New York minute please.

People who buy the German ones are usually badge snobs. Those SUVs are mostly useless and overpriced. Only exceptions in my book would be the Mercedes G-Wagon. Especially if it has an AMG badge. :D Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to be that rich yet. Anyone here have a wealthy sister with low standards? :lol:Another sad example of off-shore overpriced SUV's in my opinion are Range Rovers. And break downs! I do business from time to time next door to a specialty repair shop for "Range Rovers". I can't get over the amount of old and newer units broken down or in various stages of disrepair. No doubt waiting for parts to come from across The Pond, or India, or Brazil, or Ireland, or wherever? They are boxy with no real class. "God Save The Queen" cuzz I think she runs one as well?Should I win a lottery.....I shant be SUV'ing it in a Range Rover. T.T.F.N. Instead get me one of these Escalades in a New York minute please.

I'd take a Land Rover Defender but those aren't luxury, just badass.

Well that's nice but I don't understand why we must pay such a high price tag on everything. I'm going south and buying a used one lol.

Wise move. I heard some places will make your "dream ride" slightly used, making it easy to bring back home should there be a restriction on bringing back a brand new unit. I watch a dealer's inventory frequently in Oregon. Seems we pay $10k-$12k more on a lot of our supplied vehicles than our friends to the south. Chaps my butt when I see a model built in Ontario Canada and it's less money to buy in the USA. And then there's the warranty to think about....

I would still buy it used but prob be out of warranty. I mean I could drive to USA side watertown, NY for warranty work about 40mins. I know buying new in USA and trying to get warranty here in Canada is no go. They do this so we keep paying high price here.

I have friend in my car club that's purchased a new Accura in Canada, then gets it serviced in the USA plus buys his spare OEM items down there too. Everything is less money and the US dealer is very happy to have him as a customer. He's promissed there will be no issues on warranty.

Not worth anywhere near that .. USA or Canada. Just MHO.

I think they're all overpriced - GM Caddy, Ford Lincoln, Mercedes, Beemer, Land Rover .... even the Silverado! Ridiculous, actually, when you think of how many warm bodies those robots & computers replaced on the assembly line.

But, if you feel the need to show off & throw cash into the fireplace, have at it .... because you can! :thumbs:

Archived