Post Pics of Your 2014+

7 minutes ago, mayfieldjeff said:

here are some photos of my 2017 GMC Sierra Denali CC 4x4. Rough Country 2.5" level kit with 305/55R20.

i swapped out the denali grill for the elevation grill.  i also plasti-dipped almost all chrome on the truck.

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

looks good

here are some photos of my 2017 GMC Sierra Denali CC 4x4. Rough Country 2.5" level kit with 305/55R20.

i swapped out the denali grill for the elevation grill.  i also plasti-dipped almost all chrome on the truck.

truck2.thumb.jpg.220f6fd7bb16876987f2f59aecb201ec.jpg

truck3.thumb.jpg.419ea726db5a193bf45da9da86db6f37.jpg

Do the tires rub the UCA’s? Awesome truck! Nice Ridge grapplers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey all,

Been lurking for the past year or so, first time poster. Picked up this 2017 Sierra Denali in March of this year, and have proceeded to turn it into project code name 'Hillbilly Deluxe' over the past 6 months or so.

Vehicle itself is a 6.2L CCSB Denali, every option of the 'Ultimate' short of the tri-power steps which will be addressed by adding Amp steps sometime in the near future. Color is Black with Cocoa/Dune interior.

Modifications thus far include:

- 6" BDS Lift
- 22" Fuel Maverick 2-piece PVD / Black Wheels
- 35" Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires
- Color Matched Bushwacker Flares
- Fab Fours Vengeance Front Bumper w/Grill Guard
- Rigid Radiance 20" Blue Backlight LED Bar (wired w/radiance cubes)
- Rigid Radiance Blue Backlight LED Cubes (wired w/radiance bar)
- Rigid DOT/SAE Compliant Fog Lights (wired to stock fog switch)
- OEM Denali Tow Mirrors
- OEM GMC Tonneau
- Black GMC Badges

First round of modifications (lift, wheels/tires) done at 1k, the rest done at 10k. Truck is currently still at 10k as I just got it back from my local shop.

Having a blast with this bad boy, and it sure turns a few heads and gets a bunch of smiles going down the road. Future modifications include rear fab fours bumper (I have the 'premium' in my garage, but believe I'm going to send it back for the matching vengeance), blacked out tow mirror lenses, Diablew, and possibly intake/exhaust. For now just going to enjoy the ride!

Will be posting up my stock bumper, LED fogs, DL8 mirrors, and practically new 20" OEM Denali wheels/tires on the for sale forum here shortly for those that may be interested. Located in Western NY.

IMG_3125.JPGUOiyLbs.jpgzL8PSAJ.jpg0JSDQ9l.jpg

Edited by zgn7003
added photos
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, zgn7003 said:

Hey all,

Been lurking for the past year or so, first time poster. Picked up this 2017 Sierra Denali in March of this year, and have proceeded to turn it into project code name 'Hillbilly Deluxe' over the past 6 months or so.

Vehicle itself is a 6.2L CCSB Denali, every option of the 'Ultimate' short of the tri-power steps which will be addressed by adding Amp steps sometime in the near future. Color is Black with Cocoa/Dune interior.

Modifications thus far include:

- 6" BDS Lift
- 22" Fuel Maverick 2-piece PVD / Black Wheels
- 35" Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires
- Color Matched Bushwacker Flares
- Fab Fours Vengeance Front Bumper w/Grill Guard
- Rigid Radiance 20" Blue Backlight LED Bar (wired w/radiance cubes)
- Rigid Radiance Blue Backlight LED Cubes (wired w/radiance bar)
- Rigid DOT/SAE Compliant Fog Lights (wired to stock fog switch)
- OEM Denali Tow Mirrors
- OEM GMC Tonneau
- Black GMC Badges

First round of modifications (lift, wheels/tires) done at 1k, the rest done at 10k. Truck is currently still at 10k as I just got it back from my local shop.

Having a blast with this bad boy, and it sure turns a few heads and gets a bunch of smiles going down the road. Future modifications include rear fab fours bumper (I have the 'premium' in my garage, but believe I'm going to send it back for the matching vengeance), blacked out tow mirror lenses, Diablew, and possibly intake/exhaust. For now just going to enjoy the ride!

Will be posting up my stock bumper, LED fogs, DL8 mirrors, and practically new 20" OEM Denali wheels/tires on the for sale forum here shortly for those that may be interested. Located in Western NY.

IMG_3125.JPGUOiyLbs.jpgzL8PSAJ.jpg0JSDQ9l.jpg

Welcome - good looking truck

2 hours ago, Nuginu said:

truck.thumb.jpeg.8cc6d4cb825c8286174901ff320b98df.jpeg

6.2L All terrain w/ fox 2.0s all the way around. Still haven't destroyed one of those 22's, which is a miracle lol.

Welcome - looks like a road trip ??