Post Pics of Your 2014+

1 hour ago, Josh154 said:

I would love to level but would need airbags forsure. When I hook my trailer up I’m dam near level stock. I guess that’s why they give them rake lol. 

82F2DD68-C2B0-4DB9-982C-24BC3D876B00.jpeg

Nice setup! That is exactly why they give trucks rake stock, and that is why it is usually pretty easy to spot who bought one for the looks/image and who bought one to use...

Tyler

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Josh154 said:

I would love to level but would need airbags forsure. When I hook my trailer up I’m dam near level stock. I guess that’s why they give them rake lol. 

82F2DD68-C2B0-4DB9-982C-24BC3D876B00.jpeg

Welcome - your truck look's like mine - DIRTY . 

1 hour ago, slj2008 said:

Welcome - your truck look's like mine - DIRTY . 

Thanks! Unfortunately that’s from one day lol. I have a unlimited car wash package and try to run it through every couple days. I had washed it yesterday morning before getting windows tinted and that picture was taken about 3 pm lol. 

1 hour ago, amxguy1970 said:

Nice setup! That is exactly why they give trucks rake stock, and that is why it is usually pretty easy to spot who bought one for the looks/image and who bought one to use...

Tyler

Yeah I came from a 3/4 ton. Definitely a bit different, I’m thinking of switching to 5100s on all 4 corners. I tried towing the other day for the first time and going down the interstate with trailer and high cross winds it’s felt like I was getting a lot of roll. Wasn’t swaying but seemed to roll from left to right a lot. Hoping 5100s will firm that up and keep the truck planted. 

4 hours ago, amxguy1970 said:

Tyler

I put a level on mine, with the big block in the rear, and also put on a HD towing add-a-leaf kit since I pull a trailer sometimes. This is the second 1/2 ton I’ve done this too and have been happy with the results. Just the way I went. 

You're truck looks good. They look better at work than they do in a driveway. 

On 1/7/2018 at 8:29 PM, Jaxnoah said:

2.5 level and bfgoodrich ko2s 285/65/20

you're damn near my clone!  I have the same wheels and level with 285/55 toyo MT's.  the 65's make a huge difference!  Any rubbing?

1 hour ago, lawn boy said:

you're damn near my clone!  I have the same wheels and level with 285/55 toyo MT's.  the 65's make a huge difference!  Any rubbing?

Ha ha nice man! well if you have any questions about fitment or want pics just let me know. 

Minor rubbing at full lock, but nothing crazy. I have had them for about a month now and I love them!

8 hours ago, Ryan_OilEngineer_TX said:

I put a level on mine, with the big block in the rear, and also put on a HD towing add-a-leaf kit since I pull a trailer sometimes. This is the second 1/2 ton I’ve done this too and have been happy with the results. Just the way I went. 

You're truck looks good. They look better at work than they do in a driveway. 

Does the add a leaf raise the rear at all?