Post Pics of Your 2014+

Look's good - Any problem installing hid's with the dusk cover ???

The driver side headlight started fogging up after hard rains, but after completely drying it out, I applied silicone sealant around the dust cover grommet and where the wires go into the grommet. No more problems after that.

Edited by stuntman047
Need to quote previous question

7 minutes ago, stuntman047 said:

The driver side headlight started fogging up after hard rains, but after completely drying it out, I applied silicone sealant around the dust cover grommet and where the wires go into the grommet. No more problems after that.

Thank You

Here is my 2017 LT Crew Cab

As purchased, loaded up for the 300 mile drive home.
25844617098_ab91168002_k.jpg
39716366711_5609010057_k.jpg

Todays updates- tint and debadging complete.
24999121177_cea4332332_k.jpg
24999112907_eb9f5909c5_k.jpg
38971229075_c41b2a0957_k.jpg

Sorry for the pics, it's snowy and dark up here all the time. Short term to do list is down to floor liners, black front bowtie, DL3 upgrade, and possibly a tonneau cover. Long term (post warranty) will be CAI, cat back, and tune. 
First pics are in Sunshine on the Parks highway, the next ones are just off the Johansen in Fairbanks. I used to live in Fairbanks and am very familiar with the highways up there, beautiful country.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, noJeepshere said:

First pics are in Sunshine on the Parks highway, the next ones are just off the Johansen in Fairbanks. I used to live in Fairbanks and am very familiar with the highways up there, beautiful country.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Yep, stopped at Subway in Sunshine for lunch on the way home from Anchorage... Saved about $10k on a new truck over Fairbanks, definitely worth a day's drive.

2016 Custom 2wd with the 5.3. K&N cold air intake system, Borla ProXS catback exhaust system, Bilstein 5100's all the way around with adjustables set to highest setting on front. Procomp 20x9.5 wheels with 33" Cooper Discover ATX. Once the tax return gets here I'm getting Katzkin leather interior installed with black leather and matching red stitching! Hey for 26k brand new, I can't complain! Upgrades are the fun part! Oh and a custom tune will be in line as soon as I pass 60k miles. Any other recommendations will be welcomed!767b2bc8a5992e9ecb222949ccf2241d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Made a huge mistake buying my '17 Sierra Double Cab. Needed the 6.5 bed and figured I'd compromise on cab size to save a few bucks. After close to a year of remorse my dealer gave me a great opportunity to go back in time and buy what I should have from the start!

IMG_20180130_161813 (1).jpg

• Like 2

Just finished a Belltech 2/4 drop which is max on a 4WD.  It was more work then I thought but I love the way it came out. GM 22” Snowflake wheels with Toyo Proxes II tires and I used 1” wheel spacers to get the stance I was looking for. 

EBE6CBF5-7F88-411E-B6A7-FD4907CAE223.jpeg

Edited by FIFIFO
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, WillDiet said:

What are the specs for your truck?

Looks emoji108.png

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Thanks! They were in the first post. Darn thing said my files were too big to post both pictures at once.

2014 Silverado Z71

Blue Topaz Metallic

4" BDS Suspension Lift

18x9" Fuel Boost -12 Offset w/ Fox Shocks and Coilovers

Fallen Wildpeak AT3W 285/65 r18

Going to bump up to some 305/65r18 tires next time.

Edited by ksbowhunter44

20 hours ago, FIFIFO said:

Just finished a Belltech 2/4 drop which is max on a 4WD.  It was more work then I thought but I love the way it came out. GM 22” Snowflake wheels with Toyo Proxes II tires and I used 1” wheel spacers to get the stance I was looking for. 

EBE6CBF5-7F88-411E-B6A7-FD4907CAE223.jpeg

Look's Good

On 1/31/2018 at 11:10 AM, jono20 said:

Made a huge mistake buying my '17 Sierra Double Cab. Needed the 6.5 bed and figured I'd compromise on cab size to save a few bucks. After close to a year of remorse my dealer gave me a great opportunity to go back in time and buy what I should have from the start!

Hard to tell by picture , is it a crew cab with the 6.5 ? or the 5.9 bed ? my dog loves the double cab, my family, not so much !