Post Pics of Your 2014+

2" front and 3" rear blocks.  Didn't like the level with towing our boat.  Kinda looked like I was huntin' coons.

Edit: Brother swears I did 2.5" front

Truck.jpg

Edited by Downsea

On 3/2/2018 at 12:27 AM, 99silveradoz71 said:

Love the black with the silver

Thanks! I have always been partial to that combination. Made another addition today as well. Clearance find at Home Depot for $100. MlONCpG.jpgYM43MHc.jpg

Edited by c.schill
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, 17Sierra1500 said:

New to me 2017 - bone stock for now.  Wheels and tires this spring/summer.

20180218_163057 - Copy.jpg

What kind of wheel set up do you have in mind? I have the same truck but can’t decide if I want to keep the 22s. I have the silver/chrome version. I like your black inserts. 

Thanks, I like the black inserts as well but, given the choice, I think I may end up with something all black like the Fuel Hydro 20x9's, still making up my mind though.  I like the more aggressive tread in an all-terrain.  It just bugs me that my truck is 4x4 with a 6.2 V8 running on low-profile 45's and 22" wheels...   I'm not into all the bling and have already changed out the chrome mirror caps and door handles for all black.  Looks much better IMO.   Plus, I think if I choose wisely on the tires, it will also improve the ride.  First is a leveling lift though.  

fuel-hydro-1pc-matte-black.jpg

Fuel wheels.JPG

2 hours ago, 17Sierra1500 said:

Thanks, I like the black inserts as well but, given the choice, I think I may end up with something all black like the Fuel Hydro 20x9's, still making up my mind though.  I like the more aggressive tread in an all-terrain.  It just bugs me that my truck is 4x4 with a 6.2 V8 running on low-profile 45's and 22" wheels...   I'm not into all the bling and have already changed out the chrome mirror caps and door handles for all black.  Looks much better IMO.   Plus, I think if I choose wisely on the tires, it will also improve the ride.  First is a leveling lift though.  

Fuel wheels.JPG

I hear you on the wheel set up. I loved my 18s with 33s on my old Silverado. Do you have any pics with the black mirrors/handles. I’m thinking  to plastidip the chrome on the grill. I’ve seen a few Denali’s all blacked out and I love it! 

12 hours ago, jgomez713 said:

I hear you on the wheel set up. I loved my 18s with 33s on my old Silverado. Do you have any pics with the black mirrors/handles. I’m thinking  to plastidip the chrome on the grill. I’ve seen a few Denali’s all blacked out and I love it! 

This is the only picture I currently have - taken from a crowded garage after the rain...   Plastidip does work well in my experience but removal from something like the Denali grill could be very time consuming.  I opted to just replace the handles and mirror caps because they weren't that expensive from http://www.shopchevyparts.com/  Just beware that the shipping can be pricey.

20180220_183150.jpg

shopschevy.JPG

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:35 PM, 17Sierra1500 said:

Fuel wheels.JPG

Just my opinion but the stock rims look much better then what you are looking to buy.