Post Pics of Your 2014+

23 hours ago, FHLH said:

I was very close to pulling the trigger on the Method 301 - Standard (Machined),  but the GMC wheel deal was too good to pass on! 

*IF* I ever lift this truck, the machined Method will be my wheel of choice, but only if I need the room.

I've been looking on Craigslist every day for some decent 17" or for a really good deal maybe 18" factory wheels. I usually don't mind the factory styling and yours are about as good as it gets. I want to soften up this NHT ride a bit so I'm not constantly jarring the truck with every seam in the road. I'm thinking a 17" tire for a nice cushy tall sidewall and P rated tires. 

My Fallen Wildpeak AT/W's have performed as good as any tire I've ever had on a truck. I'm thinking even though they are only a extra load passenger tire and I run them about 28-30 # it's 20" wheels and low profile . That and stiffer springs in the rear. 

I don't remember my 2003 GMC 2500 HD riding this stiff. Of course I had D rated 285/75/16  Goodyear MTR's on it. 

I really miss those tires. 

On 4/16/2018 at 8:41 PM, FHLH said:

Ditched the Pro-Comps for some OEM GMC Sierra 18's  Wasn't feeling the black wheel look. Perhaps if I dechrome it would work, but the most I'm planning on doing is the mirror caps and door handles in silver.

IMG_1901 (2).jpg

I did the same with my 2015 Crew, same wheels with some Toyo Open Country 34.6" tires.  Really like the look of those wheels on my Brownstone 4x4.

Never been a Dodge fan but I thought the ram 1500 was supposed to have a more plush ride than the GM twins. Not the case?

I came from a ‘14 1500 Ecodiesel before my ‘17 Denali, and I do miss the smooth ride of the Ram. I think the interior was better in the Ram too, but that’s all I miss. Things would have to take a serious turn for me to leave GMC now [emoji106]

Edit: I would probably be happy with a Raptor too if I’m honest ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 4/22/2018 at 11:39 PM, jeffwilson1210 said:

9307f4011576f4c2acb0fca112e4bbbf.jpg

2.5 rc level 3” block, 275/70/18 falken wildapeak at3w, edge cts2 so far, just ordered 20x10 fuel Mavericks w 275/55/20 Toyo at’s will update soon

Before you swap tires, can you take some measurements for me?   I don't typically like a 275/70 because they are so narrow, but those look good.   

What is the tread width (edge to edge)?

What is the section width (bulge to bulge)?

Total mounted height?

Also, a pic from the back and front to see the width of the tire.

Thank you!

Before you swap tires, can you take some measurements for me?   I don't typically like a 275/70 because they are so narrow, but those look good.   
What is the tread width (edge to edge)?
What is the section width (bulge to bulge)?
Total mounted height?

Also, a pic from the back and front to see the width of the tire.

Thank you!

Damn bro I just put my truck in the shop this morning for the new wheel setup. Sorry!!

But I was skeptical as well w it being so narrow, but when I got them mounted I was pretty happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, jeffwilson1210 said:

Damn bro I just put my truck in the shop this morning for the new wheel setup. Sorry!!

But I was skeptical as well w it being so narrow, but when I got them mounted I was pretty happy

Did you get rid of the rims and tires already?    measurements mounted but not on the truck would be OK too.

I don't think you're gonna like the ride of those new 20s!!