Post Pics of Your 2014+

How you like the borla touring I'm between that one and the s type I don't want it to loud but I want to hear it when I step on it

SuperAllTerrain

I love it. When I step on the throttle its like music to my ears, its loud enough so that I get that wonderful engine tone but not so loud that my wife will still ride in it (plus I don't step on it when she rides with me but even then its certainly noticeable during acceleration but she tolerates it). If your looking for "not too loud" as I was, I would wager this would fit the bill. It really sounds great!

How you like the borla touring I'm between that one and the s type I don't want it to loud but I want to hear it when I step on it

SuperAllTerrain

I HIGHLY recommend the S-type. That's what I have on my 5.3. The S-type has a unique tone to it, very different from the flowmaster or magnaflow. The S-Type believe it or not is not very loud, but just the right amount. The cabin noise is very minimal and very comfortable. Trust me when I say you won't regret the S-Type

I HIGHLY recommend the S-type. That's what I have on my 5.3. The S-type has a unique tone to it, very different from the flowmaster or magnaflow. The S-Type believe it or not is not very loud, but just the right amount. The cabin noise is very minimal and very comfortable. Trust me when I say you won't regret the S-Type

I totally agree

I love this set up. Are those factory 22" wheels? What size tires and what size lift are you running? thank you.

Thanks! Yes, factory 22's (RX-1) with 285/55 Terra G2's on a 2 1/2 front level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk