Things Go Thump Thump Thump

fyrman

Fyrman, I am going through some front end issues as well. Dealer hears noise on driver's side. Thinks it might be differential, but won't replace it til gm comes up with a fix. Yet with your case and some other cases it seems to be a legit issue. Did new parts fix your problem?

Wtf is going on with these trucks? I have never in mylife had so many issues on something so brand new before. My 1400k mile truck has been in service 4 times now within 2 months. These issues are stuff in which you question gm's long culture of terrible quality and the way they build these trucks.

Good luck , there is nothing more frustrating then back and forth trips to the dealership.

Hey kgweststar,

Sorry to hear you're also having front end issues. But it's good to hear your dealer is aware. Although we guarantee a different outcome, we'd be happy to follow up with them and look into this further for you. Please send a PM with your full contact information, VIN, mileage, and involved dealer if interested. Hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Eddie A.

GM Customer Care

Archived