LED Aftermarket Reverse Lights / Pods

Not LED but these are my reverse lights, i didn't really like the look of a pod hanging down so i went for a more stealthy look.

lzHFMxg.jpg

r4W2QOt.jpg

Just tapped into the stock reverse light with t-tap connectors and grounded to the bumper mount. used self tapping screws and mounted to the same spot as the OP. they look perfect to me and aren't too obvious. Ill get some night pics tonight

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just got the replacements Black Widow 900 lumens (from Snevey's) and at night they give me a green / blue hue in the center of the screen. When I shut off the lights it is gone. Any ideas ???

Mine didnt at all.. hmmm

So I've been looking and haven't found an answer to this yet... Can the stock cargo switch be reprogrammed to come on while in drive/reverse... I know from the factory it only comes on when in neutral or park...

trying to decide if I want/need to wire a separate switch for reverse/work lights back there.

thanks in advance.

Jon

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/164156-cargo-lights-on-with-reverse-lights/?hl=cargos

This link will show you how to use a diode so that your cargo's will ALWAYS be on when your reverse lights on. I don't believe anyone has found a way to have the cargo's on while in drive though. Pretty sure that I seen on here that it is controlled in BCM. Don't quote me on that.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...