LED Aftermarket Reverse Lights / Pods

Great look. Great install. I've been wanting to do this for awhile but not sure about which brand/size of standalone LEDs to go with.

Where did you get the "1000 lumen" spec from? His website doesn't list output. Guessing they're 500 each, so 1000 total for your setup?

Also... is there anyway you could post night pics, with truck parked about 20' from solid wall, one with only stock reverse bulbs lit and one with accessory LEDs lit? I know that's a big request but I found the wall test better shows the light output improvement. Thanks.

Edited by MotoMedic
  • Like 1

SCORPION led pod.. 1000 lumen 49.99 each https://sneveysoffroad.com/shop/scorpion-comp-sr-1-led-light-pod/

Great look. Great install. I've been wanting to do this for awhile but not sure about which brand/size of standalone LEDs to go with.

Where did you get the "1000 lumen" spec from? His website doesn't list output. Guessing they're 500 each, so 1000 total for your setup?

Also... is there anyway you could post night pics, with truck parked about 20' from solid wall, one with only stock reverse bulbs lit and one with accessory LEDs lit? I know that's a big request but I found the wall test better shows the light output improvement. Thanks.

Yeah i can try.. I did the test with me lol..

The are 1000 each.

Each led is a 5w i think.. I think. I'll try here in a sec to do wall shot

That's an impressive install and write up. I think I might have to do something similar, I love having really dark tinted windows and they don't help with visibility at night haha.

These burn the retina off midgets 20ft away lol!

hevyryny.jpg

That's In field.. I need to aim again. Up a wee bit.. I set it for boat trailer

Edited by svtkidd23

Here is the ice cream nook. Lol eza3y9an.jpg8utubaqe.jpg Believe it or not they are on... On top pic the stockers

Wow, that's a huge difference. Thanks for adding another item onto the investment for the truck. These things end up costing more than a girlfriend haha.

Here is the ice cream nook. Lol Believe it or not they are on... On top pic the stockers

Wow, that's a huge difference. Thanks for adding another item onto the investment for the truck. These things end up costing more than a girlfriend haha.

caught me at perfect timing.. Wife said why are you driving to the wrong side of parking lot.. I. Said shh.. Get out and take a pic... Put e brake on and in reverse. And covered with my hand lol..

Yup. I NEED this. Thanks for the write up. Is the green wire powered when in reverse only or did you wire a seperate switch?

The light green is power only.. You can use a dual pole switch and run a hot to turn on.

I just need it for reverse lol.. And if i need it on I'll lock e brake and in reverse haha.

Might add a power on for when i get pesky tail gaters