Any pics of the cocoa dune interior? Denali?

I haven't seen it in person but it it white and has the cocoa dune interior. Can't find very many pics on the internet. I did see a couple of pics on this site but they weren't too many. Please share if you have any, thanks.

Lucky you! I have the same thing ordered...Summit White with Cocoa/Dune interior.

I was looking at the WeatherTech website trying to figure out which floor liners would work best with that color scheme. If anyone has those installed in their Cocoa/Dune interior, please post those as well & mention what color they are. They only have 3 colors available, so I'm not sure any of them will really look that good.

have not taken a pic but my truck is the sonoma red metellic with the cocoa dune interior, went with the light tan colored weathertech liners and in my opinion look and fit great. Black of course always goes but wanted a lighter color to complement this interior.

• 5 months later...

Msg'd weather tech asking if they will be making a cocoa dune floor mat to match the carpet. I will let you guys know what they say.

Have interest in this one. So did weather tech ever respond if they were going to make 'cocoa' mats to match the cocoa dune interior? I would rather a darker color then the tan ones if given that option.

I have a blue sierra with cocoa dune interior and tan Weathertech mats. I'm glad I didn't go with black or grey, since these mats are darker than the seats but lighter than the carpet. Overall a nice transition rather than just looking like a floor mat. I also looked at husky mats and they just looked cheaper in my opinion.

Archived