LED Front Light Bars & Pods

Lights are installed on my Denali - I need to make final adjustments but it will have to await until the weekend.

Rigid 20" combo driving light

IMAGE_713.jpg

Rigid D2 driving lights (haven't adjusted them so they are perfect)

IMAGE_718.jpg

All on -

IMAGE_707.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like 5

For the fog lights - now driving lights - I hooked up to factory wiring and did the diode jumper for them to come on with high beams. The center 20" is on a dedicated switch that I may change as well to come on with high beams. I just took a quick drive to see how it all looks - wow super bright

• Like 1

Lights are installed on my Denali - I need to make final adjustments but it will have to await until the weekend.

IMAGE_713.jpg

IMAGE_718.jpg

All on -

IMAGE_707.jpg

I'm doing the 20" bar next week. Looks great!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't like spending time or money knowing there is a greater chance of having to spend more time and money because of a lesser product. With that being said I couldn't find any products that matched the quality and performance of the rigid for what I felt was a significant savings.

I did originally order bulldog center 20in bar because of the mounting capabilities and it matched rigid quality ...but they are backed ordered for an unknown period of time.

Long answer I know - I would defiantly do Rigid again.. But not against any other product that has similar qualities.

I agree with your Rigid comment. I have a 6" on my Can Am and it is great.

As far as the 20" light bar goes......I am going to take off my license plate and look at mounting the same light bar there.

However, we by law need the front plate.

I will use the Rigid light bar as well.

Great post gents!

If you like over paying for things Rigid is the way to go. Buddy of mine has a 30'' rigid on his Rzr. I have a 30" Totron on my Rzr. We go the same places, do the same things. Run into the same limbs. Drive through the same mud holes. I've actually beat on mine more than he has his. The little 300 dollar Totron is just as bright and durable as the 30'' Rigid. Only way to tell the difference in the name branded on the light. Just my real world experience with both Rigid and cheaper alternatives.

I got the rigid 30 inch bar behind my grille and now I also installed the rigid grille that just came out and looks sweet will have to get pics later of it. I wouldn't have anything other than rigid lights. great products

IMAGE_713.jpg

IMAGE_718.jpg

All on -

IMAGE_707.jpg

More details please on this setup.....installation etc. That's what I wanted to do but couldn't find the right light to fit.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered the rigid kit for the fogs and will order the D2 driving lights this week from rigid. I will try tapping into the stock harness as suggested above. Hope this all goes well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone put a double row light bar behind a sierra All terrain grille?

There's plenty of room behind the grill for double row bars. But the AT grill slots aren't very big. So the grill may block a lot of light from a double row.

You might also give some consideration to how much airflow you're blocking with a light installation.

• 2 weeks later...

A double row works well behind the Denali grill. Here's my 30" curved Totron:

PICT0322.JPG

PICT0340.JPG

PICT0343.JPG

PICT0347.JPG

PICT0349.JPG

PICT0356.JPG

PICT0361.JPG

The LED's are 1" appart and the rows of holes in the grill just happen to be 1" appart as well.

PICT0363.JPG

PICT0364.JPG

PICT0385.JPG

PICT0394.JPG

PICT0382.JPG

PICT0396.JPG

PICT0399.JPG

• Like 10