Silver Ice Metallic paint fans

New guy here, first post! Had a 2004 Chevy for 12 years, 155,000 trouble free miles. Pulled the trigger on this one just last month, Merry Christmas to me, lol!

Love the look of a SC, I can't have one but love the look!

• 4 months later...

Here's my 2014 Sierra SLT 6.2 w/ 6" BDS Fox coil-over lift(front lowered to 4.5" of lift"), Toyo RT 35x12.5 r 20, NFab Stainless nerf bar steps, Corsa Sport exhaust, AFE momentum GT intake, Katzkin interior full leather no vinyl, color matched emblems, retrofitted 2016 LED headlights and taillights, Rigid D series fog lights.

FullSizeRender

FullSizeRender

FullSizeRender (1)

IMG 3142

Edited by Payton34

Truck is supposed to be ready today, they just have to install the towing mirrors, tonneau cover and change the chrome mudflaps to black chrome, So far they have installed the Anzo LED tail lights, Weathertech floor mats and KMC Wheels, I will get some better shots when I have her but here's one for now.

34500601856_9a2d964c26_o.jpg

Love the tail lights [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second to top picture is awesome looking. I think because it's the only one without "expensive" in the pic. I would like that side image but to hard to actually see the paint around wheel wells with the hdr effect and overexposure look someone added. I'm sure you get heads turning daily. Nice truck

Second to top picture is awesome looking. I think because it's the only one without "expensive" in the pic. I would like that side image but to hard to actually see the paint around wheel wells with the hdr effect and overexposure look someone added. I'm sure you get heads turning daily. Nice truck

Thx 3LabDesigns.... Sorry u don’t like the word Xpensive... I will make sure every pic has it moving forward... Lol... Btw the overexposure is called a Canon T7i, “Xpensive Habitz” is my lifestyle and I rep my brothers of Xpensive Habitz Auto Club...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk