Silver Ice Metallic paint fans

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Nice looking truck!  That grille looks different than mine?  Are the headlights upgraded too?

His looks like it’s an LTZ Z71. Those factory headlights that are standard on LTZ/HC models 2016+ and then just a typical painted Ltz grille it appears. What package is your truck? That’s probably where the difference is

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, CKrado said:

His looks like it’s an LTZ Z71. Those factory headlights that are standard on LTZ/HC models 2016+ and then just a typical painted Ltz grille it appears. What package is your truck? That’s probably where the difference is

CKrado - I have a 2018 LT Z71, so makes sense since that one is the LTZ edition.  I see your truck in your profile, I like those tire/rims.  What size tires do you have on your truck?  Mine are just the stock 18" with I think 31" tires.

CKrado - I have a 2018 LT Z71, so makes sense since that one is the LTZ edition.  I see your truck in your profile, I like those tire/rims.  What size tires do you have on your truck?  Mine are just the stock 18" with I think 31" tires.

I have the BFG K02 305/55/R20 and love them. I believe the rims are 0 offset

On 5/17/2019 at 11:56 AM, NewTruckOwner19 said:

Nice looking truck!  That grille looks different than mine?  Are the headlights upgraded too?

Grille and headlights are stock. '16 Z71 LTZ.  tires are Nitto Ridge Grapplers 305/55/20 on 20" american outlaw wheels. 2" front level kit. 

• 1 year later...

I happened upon this thread while looking up info for paint codes for my Silverado. Nice to see some fans of Silver Silverado's and Sierra's. :) I added a picture of mine below. I have been looking at buying a set of fender flares. I'm not a pro with it comes to painting and I have not ever done any paint work on a vehicle. But, buying a set of fender flares that are painted is a pretty nice chunk of coin, so I have been looking into buying a set and just painting them myself. 

Do any of you have experience with this and might have any advice?

Truck update.jpg

1 hour ago, bow976 said:

I happened upon this thread while looking up info for paint codes for my Silverado. Nice to see some fans of Silver Silverado's and Sierra's. :) I added a picture of mine below. I have been looking at buying a set of fender flares. I'm not a pro with it comes to painting and I have not ever done any paint work on a vehicle. But, buying a set of fender flares that are painted is a pretty nice chunk of coin, so I have been looking into buying a set and just painting them myself. 

Do any of you have experience with this and might have any advice?

Truck update.jpg

Look's Good - What Brush guard is that ?? Thanks