My Link play DVD's?

I have have been wondering the same thing. I don't know why GM wouldn't take it into consideration though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They probably considered it for an instant & then thought it would be better if you just bought the rear seat entertainment package!

I have have been wondering the same thing. I don't know why GM wouldn't take it into consideration though.

They probably considered it for an instant & then thought it would be better if you just bought the rear seat entertainment package!

I was thinking along those lines immediately after I posted that comment. Haha. But I was leaning more towards, what if they only had the trucks with the rear entertainment package set up to play DVDs, that would be my luck .

Yeah takes gm 5 years to even come close to dodges interior and in my opinion they still are behind. Nothing over the top in this interior in terms of tech. Simple dvd in dash would of been nice I actually expected it and didnt look much into it. Gm power train is what kept me in a gm vehicle. Hoping to have as good of luck with the 14 as I did with the power train in my 04,09.

Hey brendon444,

I've consulted the owners manual. According to page 7-17 it looks like the video application is only available on vehicles with Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE). Hopefully you are able to utilize some of the other great features the Infotainment System has to offer! If you have any other questions feel free to reach out via PM.

Jonathan A. (Assisting Jennifer)

GM Customer Care

Yeah takes gm 5 years to even come close to dodges interior and in my opinion they still are behind. Nothing over the top in this interior in terms of tech. Simple dvd in dash would of been nice I actually expected it and didnt look much into it. Gm power train is what kept me in a gm vehicle. Hoping to have as good of luck with the 14 as I did with the power train in my 04,09.

Yea I sort of expected it as well. Not a huge deal though. Looks like the second guess was right on tho. Ha

Archived