2014 accessory upper bed hooks on GMT900

Another neat, new feature of the 2014 1500 series trucks are these useful upper bed hooks. They are a direct fit to the GMT900 NNBS trucks. GM has issued this very well made set of 4 bed hooks that install in about 5 minutes without any tools. They are rated for 250 lbs. load each. They are removable. To install, remove the plastic plugs in the bed that were originally designed for the cargo management system, then push in, listen for the lag bolt to click, then turn clockwise to tighten them. The GM part number is 23146899. List is $100, wholesale is $85.

$_57.JPG

1459735_726479904031766_500462882_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The liner in my truck is BedTred by BedRug. I had to take a very sharp knife and carefully cut the holes for the hooks to fit. The installation took all of 10 minutes for all 4. The factory installed plastic plugs in the cargo management holes are a pain to remove, but otherwise the installation was straightforward.

Today, once again attaching racheting straps to the bed's stake hole pockets, the hooks sort of rest on my extang revolution tonneau cover side bed rails. I remembered seeing this thread, and ordered a set of these GM bed anchor loops. Thanks for posting 2013sierrasle.

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone used the GM Plastic liner with these? I ordered these and a plastic liner from gm that specify for these.
just curious if I have to cut the holes in the bed liner or if they are pre cut ect

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

has anyone used the GM Plastic liner with these? I ordered these and a plastic liner from gm that specify for these.

just curious if I have to cut the holes in the bed liner or if they are pre cut ect

Any update? Will these work with the factory plastic liner?

Any update? Will these work with the factory plastic liner?

Hey Zebra I got the plastic bed liner in my truck and have the tie downs in each corner not the middle or back wall. The dealer did the install on mine and didn't cut out holes for the other locations.

Archived