Which 2014 is selling more? GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado

bogeypro

Sierra or Silverado  

853 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda funny our little order tracking thread has 13 of us with TPW all within the next couple weeks. Of the 13 of us 10 are GMC 3 are Chevys. There are 5 Denalis, 5 SLTs 2 LTZs and one High Country

Craig

I have seen 3 other GMC pickups here locally plus mine. 2 are SLT, one is SLE and not sure what the 4th one I saw was. But have seen quite a few Chevy's though.

Even on the road. Seen very few 14 GMC's but quite a few Chevy's.

Think it may be the area. There are more chevy only dealerships than chevy/gmc shops. So you would think there would be 3 or 4 more time chevy vs. gmc on the road.

That's the way it is around here.

Dang, that some serious money in those trucks - 5 denalis, 5 slt (and comparable ltz), and a high country (denali comparable). My figures have that total around the 600k mark....

Probably closer to 750k now there are 15 of us another SLT and a LTZ z71

Yeah, it's just a fact that over the last 15 years at least, if not longer, chevy has out-sold GMC by a wide margin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Silverado#Yearly_American_sales

I've seen that data elsewhere before too.

More dealerships, cheaper prices, etc. It's not surprising.

Here's the monthly sales number for November. GMC is in 4th place overall.

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2013/12/best-selling-pickup-trucks-november-2013.html#more

That pretty much say's it all. The poll results here are only for those of us who are members and choose participate. God I hate Ford!!!

Archived