HZHardy 2012 Silverado

hzhardy

My truck is a 2012 Regular Cab Silverado LS 4wd. I bought this truck to fill what I had wanted as a teenager.

2012-07-21131815.jpg

My plans for this truck are, a 4" lift and 35' tires, an exhaust, a SLP super charger, a factory navigation unit, a full audio system, a 10k winch, a bed liner, a jump seat, leather seats, fog lights, and tint

I put these wheels and tires on thinking I did not want to go big. I like them a lot, but at the time i was not wanting to do a lift. They tires are Nitto Terra Grapplers.

20120907_162447.jpg

For my exhaust I went with the Gibson Metal Mulisha kit from Summit Racing. It was one of the more affordable kits out there and came from a reputable builder.

20120831_204712.jpg

the exhaust is a 4 inches with a single resonator. It is very loud when you get on it, but it does not drone in the cab when driving "normally". I did change the tip for a regular black tip that was a bit shorter and did not have the skull on it as i felt it was a bit obnoxious looking.

th_20120909_051915.jpg

th_20120909_052701.jpg

I did dynamite my doors so it is more quit in the cab

For my winch I used a Smittybilt x20 submersible 10k mounted on a rough country hidden winch mount.

20131012_121810_zps5bb48578.jpg

20131012_125415_zpsb3f8539a.jpg

20131012_125422_zpsda67864e.jpg

20131012_181122_zps0dfa008d.jpg

I still need to clean up the valance opening and repaint it. the pattern that came with the mount sucked.

Up coming is my reverse cam install and wiring in my new Cadillac Escalade seats my old employer gifted to me. I already installed the GM Accessory heated seats so I have some mods to do to the Cadillac seats since these have the cooled system in it making them in-compatible. Luckily my escalade needs some new modules

I think you would be more pleased with twin turbos than a supercharger!

Maybe, but the super charger kit is easier to install and will do what I want it to do. that will be my summer project since it will be harder to do with a lift. I am vertically challenged.

Maybe, but the super charger kit is easier to install and will do what I want it to do. that will be my summer project since it will be harder to do with a lift. I am vertically challenged.

Lol, and more expensive! TVS2300??

When you do the lift have it powdercoated to match your paint it'd be sick. Good looking truck but I absolutely hate rock stars lol. Love the single cabs.Sent from the toilet

I just have a thing for five spoke wheels. I will definatly take the lift to my powder coat guy. He recently did a truck frame for a build I am doing for 450.

Here are the seats I will be working with to put power and leather seats in my truck. Right now they are a bit dirty as the have been sitting in awarehiuse for 4 years. They are practically new with less than 1000 miles, but they have had other parts sitting on so the have some dents that need to be steemed out. There is one slight tear unfortunatlly but I can live with that. Do any of you guys have any experience with tear repairs.

20131223_150600_zpsa7a58a22.jpg

20131223_150554_zpsde08f441.jpg

The tracks have some rust fron sitting around so I will be sand blasting a repainting with epoxy paint

• 4 weeks later...

Archived