Sign in to follow this  

Ok audio guys I hope someone can help here. I have a 2014 non Bose system with the 8 inch screen. Im looking to upgrade the sound a bit and have a 10 mtx 4500 sub and a old Rockford punch 400 amp I'm going to be installing. I want to keep the oem radio and full range speakers, but want to try to keep some of the low end out of them. This is where I need help Im unsure of what ohm the stock speakers are. I want to get a passive crossover or "bass blocker". I also wondering where i should tie them in at. I also need to install a low level to RCA so I can hook up my amp. So if anyone can help with location and wiring help to tie these thing in I would be great full. Also if you have any thoughts on what crossover point I should use for the front and rear oem speakers I would also like to hear your thoughts? Thanks

63 views no help yet!?!? Does anyone know a web site I can find I wiring diagram?

I had my stock speakers replaced with Kenwoods, the installers at the audio place informed me that the stock speakers were not very good. The new speakers improved the sound a great deal. There are speaker wiring color codes on other posts on this site.

I'd like to do the same thing, so as soon as there is a thread called "Step by step audio upgrades for 2014 non Bose models, I am all in.

• Like 1

I had my stock speakers replaced with Kenwoods, the installers at the audio place informed me that the stock speakers were not very good. The new speakers improved the sound a great deal. There are speaker wiring color codes on other posts on this site.

My bose sounds awesome and now it really beats with the two JL 10's I installed under the rear seat.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

LTZ2014, Did you install the JLs yourself or did you take it to a shop? How many watts is the amp you're using?