Door Sill Plates / Protectors

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have put heavy 3M film on my last three trucks,works great.

I actually went in a local parts store looking for the same stuff, didn't have it. I know I've seen it somewhere but can't remember where. Where, if you don't mind, do you get that 3M film?

chevymall.com has a set for the 14's front and back specific to the LD trucks. they replace the black plastic ones that are inside the doors. However no one that I have found is making anything to go below those to the actual paint.
That being said, a company called emblem pro's makes custom stainless pieces.. they may be willing to make a nice stainless piece to fit below that. worth checking

• 4 months later...

Does anybody have the sill plates gm has on their accessory page? If so can you post a picture please? No, im not talking about the plates the z71s have

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I don't see why not. The previous gen trucks have all had the same cabs. The 2500s just sit higher on the frame for suspension clearance.

That's where mine are coming from. Idk why they couldn't post in the 2014 silverado cuz they're the same.. for anyone looking they are under the 2015 HD

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Archived