2014+ Intakes (CAI) & Air Filters

I don't see why their 5.3 wont fit the 6.2, the Airaid one does. The throttle body opening and airbox along with everything else is the same for the 5.3 and the 6.2 engine. They may not know for sure it will fit.

TJay, I just called Air Raid to check on my order. It was shipped on the 6th and estimated delivery of Jan. 10th. I am getting excited to get it installed. I'll let you know when I am the 2nd 6.2 driver to have an Air Raid installed. Thanks for all your great info.

No problem man, glad I was able to answer your questions. I was only the second guinea pig so I was a little worried when I put mine on.

You mean someone else had it installed before you? I thought you were the first to experiment with it.

Yeah, Airaid told me they already had one customer that had put the setup on a 6.2, I was only the second customer they knew of. I got mine locally thru a friends shop, prob cheaper than anyone would be able to get one for.

I'm running the AFE 54-32332 dry and I'm happy with it. Now they have the 54-74104, I would have probably gone with that if it was out when I bought mine

http://afepower.com/shop/application_searchnew.php?searchtype=vehicle&diesel=false&truck=false&type=gas&make=Chevrolet+Truck&year=2014&model=Silverado&engine=5.3L&x=60&y=18

Pro Dry s or Dry R?

Didn't get it for cost, but it was a lot cheaper than the $389 that was just posted...lol

That's summit racing lol. I live like 15 minutes away from the main store and normally their the first to have new products. Always way to marked up tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed airaid about the MIT earlier last week, they said they have no intentions on producing this for the 14 trucks. Hopefully someone comes out with something to just replace the tube