2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

On 12/2/2017 at 2:41 AM, PBRANDON said:

Diamondback is the only way to go for me. Full use of your bed and you can stack quads, side by side, wood or whatever on top. Plus it’s weathet proof and nearly impossible to get into. 

9798331E-8DB5-43B6-9C17-8DE6BC71B32D.jpeg

It's beautiful and yep pretty much bulletproof! Out of curiosity how much does the set up weigh?

There are numerous posts here telling of leaky Bak-flip tonneau covers. To be fair they make quite a few different models so this may not pertain to all of them but for the price they charge there shouldn't be any leaks.  See what you can find doing a "Search" in this thread.

PS:  Nice looking 2018!

Edited by Rolling Thunder

On 11/17/2017 at 10:52 AM, RT17Z71 said:

After much debate I jumped in and did it. Bestop For the win! The instructions give you a good idea of what to do, but you have to be willing to test fit and move it to get it just right. No noticeable noise and took it for a 700 mile test to make sure I like it. I’ll throw out the verdict in a month or so.68b4d39e8a96ec9cf2d8ad3c0298588e.jpg

316ffe7f67867864994e813e0fd03a32.jpg

54f33781bdccb21287a223896c24eac6.jpg

0bb11a9281025faec12d99a12193d7f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been debating on getting one of these.  How dry does the bed stay?

• Like 1

Does anyone know if there is a market for used covers? I have a Undercover Flex Ultra that I purchased in August. It’s a great cover, but I’m going the camper shell route for my dogs. It’s in perfect condition. Would $700 be a reasonable price? Since new ones cost around $800 if you get on sale. 

Does anyone know if there is a market for used covers? I have a Undercover Flex Ultra that I purchased in August. It’s a great cover, but I’m going the camper shell route for my dogs. It’s in perfect condition. Would $700 be a reasonable price? Since new ones cost around $800 if you get on sale. 
There's defiently a market for used covers. Me personally I wouldn't pay $700 for a used cover if I can get a new one for $800 but then again that's just me, I'm sure there's people who would buy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, Mike GMC said:

What bed size is you undercover ultra flex for, Dodgersfan?  That is one of the 3 models I am considering.  The other two are the Bakflip F1 and MX4.

It’s for crew cab, 5’8 short bed. I actually had a mx4 as well, but returned it for this one. 

Edited by Dodgersfan

I recently got the Fold-A-Cover G4 Elite along with the Personal Caddy storage unit.  I chose this setup because I could go from my old tool box to this unit, move all my toolbox stuff to the Personal Caddy, and then access it through the front access without having to flip the whole thing up to get to my tools.  I can still fold the rear of the bed up to expose as much of the bed as I had available back when the toolbox was there, but now it stays dry and secure the rest of the time.  Happy customer so far!

https://www.foldacover.com/products/tonneau-covers/g4-elite-fold-a-cover/