2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

Ordered an UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover from AutoAnything.com for $836.10

http://www.autoanything.com/tonneau-covers/undercover-ultra-flex-tonneau-cover

Can't wait.

Wish you had this on so I could see a pic and see what you think. I hope to get to order mine Monday. Btw, great price you got, they are back to over $900 now.

Wish you had this on so I could see a pic and see what you think. I hope to get to order mine Monday. Btw, great price you got, they are back to over $900 now.

The cover arrived and I installed yesterday. The rails were a little tricky to install. At first they wanted to roll off (didn't want to stay put) but a little bit of adjusting and its fits good now. The last piece of the cover won't slam latch shut...I have to bump it with my fist.

Overall I really like it. I like on my GMC I can remove two of the punch outs for the drainage.

BTW - you can probably get the better price if you jump on their chat.

• Like 1

The cover arrived and I installed yesterday. The rails were a little tricky to install. At first they wanted to roll off (didn't want to stay put) but a little bit of adjusting and its fits good now. The last piece of the cover won't slam latch shut...I have to bump it with my fist.

Overall I really like it. I like on my GMC I can remove two of the punch outs for the drainage.

BTW - you can probably get the better price if you jump on their chat.

Raise the rail slightly at the tailgate end. That might help the problem.

Well I have had my Fold a Cover G4 Elite on for a few months now, I am really happy with it. Haven't seen any water get in from rain or melting snow. Being able to open the front panel was the selling point for me, I also really like the storage box. I would recommend this cover to a to anyone looking for a hard folding cover.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Edited by Tezzel
  • Like 1

Well I have had my Fold a Cover G4 Elite on for a few months now, I am really happy with it. Haven't seen any water get in from rain or melting snow. Being able to open the front panel was the selling point for me, I also really like the storage box. I would recommend this cover to a to anyone looking for a hard folding cover.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I have had mine coming up on a year for mine and I am very happy with it. Even though I get some leaks after a car wash. I can't get it totally sealed up for some reason. Luckily in PHX we don't see a lot of rain so I can't really complain.

Ordered an UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover from AutoAnything.com for $836.10

http://www.autoanything.com/tonneau-covers/undercover-ultra-flex-tonneau-cover

Can't wait.

Other than the hiccup with the installation, are you happy with it overall? I really like the looks of it and also like the little side saddle bag thing. Edited by NoLand
  • Like 1

Mine is the Midnight Edition also. And I agree , the black ABS finish looks great. I had it on a silver '15 Sierra before and it looked fine on that too though.

To each their own. But I'm happy with my SE. Just wish there were an easier way to get it out of the way for tall packages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what kept me from getting this kind of cover ultimately. I wound up going with the TonnoPro hardfold, it sits totally on top of the rails and seems to be just about as water resistant as a hinged hard cover but, I can fold it and remove it by myself.

Finally pulled the trigger on a retrax pro mx. I like the lifetime warranty that comes with it.

Well, sort of.... From Retrax's site:

The RetraxPRO MX has a 3 year full warranty, then a limited lifetime warranty after the third year at a prorated price unless specified otherwise.

The Truck Gear by LINE-X Retractable Cover (same as RetraxPro MX) is the only one with a limited lifetime warranty (no proration).

Edited by TruckDaddy

Well, sort of.... From Retrax's site:

The RetraxPRO MX has a 3 year full warranty, then a limited lifetime warranty after the third year at a prorated price unless specified otherwise.

The Truck Gear by LINE-X Retractable Cover (same as RetraxPro MX) is the only one with a limited lifetime warranty (no proration).

Yes, you're correct. I wanted a retractable cover and felt that the prorated warranty sounded better than others with just a one year warranty in total.

• 2 weeks later...

Some info and a question. I've had my Bakflip hard tonneau for just over 3.5 years and the outer edges of the panels are delaminating, coming apart, causing large bubbles in the glossy top surface of the top, looks terrible. I contacted Bakflip 4 days ago, no answer. I don't recall but it's probably out of warranty. Has anyone else had a defective related issue with a Bakflip and if so did bakflip try to make good with their product somehow?

$700+ is a considerable amount of money to have to spend on a tonneau every 4 years! Anyone recommend a tonneau they've owned for more than 5 years? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk