Customer Dialogue Network

Sorry to waste a topic on this but I can't figure out what this is based on internet or forum searches. My truck came with this RPO code R6J on the invoice and was charged something like $16, and it still remains a mystery to me what it is. I know it's not a new thing b/c it comes up on google searches but only on other invoices, no definitions. Any ideas?

• 3 years later...

Customer Dialog Network R6J

WELCOME TO THE CUSTOMER DIALOG NETWORK

Be sure to watch the video, explains the charge on the invoice! $16.50 for GMC and $20,.00 for Buick

duncancrop-210x300.jpg

The future of your business depends on the ability to retain your current customers while building relationships with new owners. A key component of owner retention is consistent, effective communication throughout the ownership life cycle. The program has proven to build owner loyalty anddrive repeat business to showrooms and service lanes.

Every year, CDN delivers two 32-page print magazines and two electronic newsletters to Buick and GMC customers. These premium publications help launch new products, spotlight the entire vehicle lineup, and drive customers back to your dealership with special offers.

The number of dealerships that participate in the CDN program continues to grow and now represents close to 80% of all Buick and GMC retail sales volume.

Please watch the program video below and enroll your dealership to be included in the upcoming editions of B magazine and GMC The Magazine.

Regards,

Duncan Aldred

Vice President, Global Buick and GMC

Sales, Service and Marketing

Archived