Seat Covers

Im looking to gets a set of Clazzio seat covers for my crew cab. I was wondering if anyone has their vinyl seat cover and how you like them?

i had clazzio's on my 2012 ext. cab. fit was perfect. Everyone thought i had factory leather seats. They just pulled over the factory cloth seats. I,m waiting for clazzio to make them for my 2014 dbl. cab... They are worth waiting for !!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

The ballistic nylon covers will saw up a leather seat. Best to get a softer material for a leather seat. Also, remember to pull the seat covers off a few times a year to clean underneath them. Dirt gets under them, and dirt will saw up the stitching and surface.

I had Wet Okale covers and while they fit very well and looked good, the material was a cheap imitation of real neoprene wetsuit material. It was not durable and not machine washable. Very fragile on the backside. For the price, they should have been the real deal material. Cover King and others now offer real neoprene wetsuit material covers.

I just picked up a new 2014 LTZ with gray leather Heated and AC seats, whats the best seat covers for leather . I work out of my truck and get in and out of it a lot during the course of the day and would like to protect the seats as much as I can.

• 1 month later...

GM is offering tactical seat covers with MOLLE webbing for teh 14's. I can't believe it.

http://www.chevymall.com/2010-2013-Silverado-Ballistic-Tactical-Front-Seat-Covers/productinfo/AP572/

ap573_dt.jpg

I cant find these? The link doesnt work and they arent on the iste under silverado seat covers. Anyone know where to get these?

I'm about to get some covers. I have dogs and hunt. Nylon would be the most durable and repellent of dirt and dog hair. But I hate the feel of cordura nylon and the sound it makes sliding against it. The neoprene type like the Wet Okale's I had, would hold dog hair like a magnet. The velour type I had were even worse.

I'm actually thinking I want a quick removing seat cover that I can take off in a minute and throw in the washing machine. The Covercraft Seat Saver Carhart seat covers are on my potential list. I like the way the cotton duck fabric of a Carhart wears and fades around the edges.

Archived