- - - - -

Seat Covers

36 replies to this topic

#31 d.mehrl

d.mehrl

Enthusiast

• 15 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:57 PM

Im looking to gets a set of Clazzio seat covers for my crew cab. I was wondering if anyone has their vinyl seat cover and how you like them?

i had clazzio's on my 2012 ext. cab. fit was perfect. Everyone thought i had factory leather seats. They just pulled over the factory cloth seats. I,m waiting for clazzio to make them for my 2014 dbl. cab...  They are worth waiting for !!!

#32 spurshot

spurshot

Senior Enthusiast

• 3,863 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:55 AM

Do the crewcab SLT trucks have air bags in the side of the front seats? My seats have a little tab with "air bag" on them.

DSC_7821_zpsacf5baa7.jpg

2014 Sierra SLT All Terrain 5.3 Crew 6 1/2 ft bed, 305/60-18 Cooper ST Maxx, 5000k Morimoto HID, 4 Baja Designs SII LED lights, AMP Power Steps, Bushwacker flares, Foglights w/High Beams mod, Wilwood 14.25" 6 piston front brakes, Snugtop Hi-Liner Sport. King adjustable height front remote reservoir shocks, King remote reservoir rear shocks, Cognito Upper Control Arms, Hellwig sway bars. Full length Ainley Kennels aluminum bed drawers

#33 goose hunter

goose hunter

Enthusiast

• 32 posts
  • Drives:2014 Sierra SLE

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:12 PM

Just pulled the trigger on Clazzio's for my 14 Crew cab,after the reviews I read here had to try them...4-8 weeks wait !!!!!

#34 spurshot

spurshot

Senior Enthusiast

• 3,863 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:53 PM

The ballistic nylon covers will saw up a leather seat.  Best to get a softer material for a leather seat.  Also, remember to pull the seat covers off a few times a year to clean underneath them. Dirt gets under them, and dirt will saw up the stitching and surface.

I had Wet Okale covers and while they fit very well and looked good, the material was a cheap imitation of real neoprene wetsuit material. It was not durable and not machine washable. Very fragile on the backside.  For the price, they should have been the real deal material.  Cover King and others now offer real neoprene wetsuit material covers. 

DSC_7821_zpsacf5baa7.jpg

2014 Sierra SLT All Terrain 5.3 Crew 6 1/2 ft bed, 305/60-18 Cooper ST Maxx, 5000k Morimoto HID, 4 Baja Designs SII LED lights, AMP Power Steps, Bushwacker flares, Foglights w/High Beams mod, Wilwood 14.25" 6 piston front brakes, Snugtop Hi-Liner Sport. King adjustable height front remote reservoir shocks, King remote reservoir rear shocks, Cognito Upper Control Arms, Hellwig sway bars. Full length Ainley Kennels aluminum bed drawers

#35 dentdave

dentdave

Enthusiast

• 15 posts
  • Name:David Elder
  • Drives:2014 Silverado LTZ

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:30 PM

I just picked up a new 2014 LTZ with gray leather Heated and AC  seats, whats the best seat covers for leather . I work out of my truck and get in and out of it a lot during the course of the day and would like to protect the seats as much as I can.

2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ, Rainforest Green, Retrax Bed cover , Bed Rug , Bedslide.

www.dentdave.com 

#36 Horacio

Horacio

Enthusiast

• 102 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Drives:2015 6.2 Denali

Posted 04 December 2014 - 01:57 AM

I guess the cooling seats won't work as well while covered.

#37 dentdave

dentdave

Enthusiast

• 15 posts
  • Name:David Elder
  • Drives:2014 Silverado LTZ

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:44 AM

yeah I thought about that also , I'm sure some coolness will still flow threw. But who know for sure .

2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ, Rainforest Green, Retrax Bed cover , Bed Rug , Bedslide.

www.dentdave.com 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users