Center console swap?

Since the seats are the same for the so called bench seat and buckets. Any swap out the center seat for a console or visa versa?...it's a 360.00 option..

Can't do it very easy, I tried doing it, said F it, just give me a console truck

It seems like they get swapped pretty often around here. Here is one link

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/150525-install-center-console-in-2013-silverado-lt/?hl=%2Bconsole+%2Bjump+%2Bseat

If you do a search for "console jump seat" and choose "forums" to search you'll get about 3 pages of results.

Mike

• Like 2

It seems like they get swapped pretty often around here. Here is one link

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/150525-install-center-console-in-2013-silverado-lt/?hl=%2Bconsole+%2Bjump+%2Bseat

If you do a search for "console jump seat" and choose "forums" to search you'll get about 3 pages of results.

Mike

Your link is for a 2013. This would be different than a 2014.

• 1 month later...

When I printed out the parts list it was quite confusing cause it tells you it comes with less than it actually comes with but when I get it I'll figure out what else it needs but the main console part was $457 and I know it's incomplete but I don't care about the cost I just want it to fit! Lol

• Like 2

My 2010 had the jumpseat. I changed out the console from a wrecked truck that needed damaged parts replaced. Ended up costing about $500. I was under the impression that ordering a truck was more expensive. Not true come to find out.

Its ~$40k truck. Order one the way you want.