Center console swap?

I recently traded my console to Nasty for his jump seat and  need the dash piece shown with the 110v socket if anyone who has done the swap would like to sell theirs. Also, Nasty didn't want the chrome handle I recently bought so I have that available for sale/trade if anybody is interested.

IMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

Anyone know off hand what part number or size the two bolts are that hold the front bracket? I remember seeing it in this thread but do not feel like searching 80+ pages lol

I know some just mount it using just the tabs but I would be more comfortable having the bolts in it.

as I stated and showed in an earlier picture it only needs power & ground, I used the 12volt  cigarette plug by slicing into the wires of it in back of the console. Very simple 
I got it all figured out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Marv88 said:

I recently traded my console to Nasty for his jump seat and  need the dash piece shown with the 110v socket if anyone who has done the swap would like to sell theirs. Also, Nasty didn't want the chrome handle I recently bought so I have that available for sale/trade if anybody is interested.

IMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

PM me your info.  I'll send you mine.  

On 10/23/2017 at 3:22 PM, Hogtiming said:

Anyone know off hand what part number or size the two bolts are that hold the front bracket? I remember seeing it in this thread but do not feel like searching 80+ pages lol

I know some just mount it using just the tabs but I would be more comfortable having the bolts in it.

2x M6x1.00 bolts

Edited by Hogtiming

On 10/15/2017 at 9:34 PM, Criscone said:

eBay search “2016 Silverado console”
Buy it now

Done. Bronco31? I think the username was. Something like that. No part numbers, just saw the silver sides and knew the console itself is the same essentially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Criscone, I was able to find him on Ebay - Brenco30. I got a complete 2016 console with wireless charging. Thanks for pointing me in that direction. I saved a lot of money vs buying it piece by piece (as they are listed now) and I'm sure a huge amount of headache and worry over the correct part numbers. 

For others looking on, I'm going to jump in at the end of this thread when I start this week and document it all as best I can. I have a 2016 SLE extended cab.

078b8ac1281de2e34e2352451ad7d1a8.jpg

Finally found some time! My Plug and Play Harness is complete. When I tested before putting the console in, everything worked.

After wrapping everything and installing the console, the 3.5” Aux port is the only thing not working. I made a last minute modification and this may be the reason the aux port is not working.

So tomorrow, I’ll take it out again and recheck. But I am ALMOST there!

Stay tuned!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, pgamboa said:

078b8ac1281de2e34e2352451ad7d1a8.jpg

Finally found some time! My Plug and Play Harness is complete. When I tested before putting the console in, everything worked.

After wrapping everything and installing the console, the 3.5” Aux port is the only thing not working. I made a last minute modification and this may be the reason the aux port is not working.

So tomorrow, I’ll take it out again and recheck. But I am ALMOST there!

Stay tuned!

Looking forward to this! I've had a console sitting in my living room for a couple days waiting for this to be ready!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hogtiming said:

Looking forward to this! I've had a console sitting in my living room for a couple days waiting for this to be ready!

If your spouse is anything like mine... this is driving her nuts.  LOL.  I've had 2 consoles in my room for two weeks.  Good thing is I'm down to just one console, one jump seat, and two TVs.  LOL.  I have to be 100% on this before I can put it out there. :).  As it stands, it will be plug and play minus the 1 wire for the charge indicator icon.  I can have this wire pinned to the connector as an option with the terminal crimped on the other end to land into the BCM for those that want to add it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pgamboa said:

If your spouse is anything like mine... this is driving her nuts.  LOL.  I've had 2 consoles in my room for two weeks.  Good thing is I'm down to just one console, one jump seat, and two TVs.  LOL.  I have to be 100% on this before I can put it out there. :).  As it stands, it will be plug and play minus the 1 wire for the charge indicator icon.  I can have this wire pinned to the connector as an option with the terminal crimped on the other end to land into the BCM for those that want to add it.

3 hours ago, Hogtiming said:

This is great news pgamboa, I followed all of your videos on the tow mirror swap (which I will contact you about after I complete my console :fingersx:) and with your thoroughness and attention to detail I am highly confident that your console PnP will be a success.

So when can I get one? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

This is great news pgamboa, I followed all of your videos on the tow mirror swap (which I will contact you about after I complete my console :fingersx:) and with your thoroughness and attention to detail I am highly confident that your console PnP will be a success.

So when can I get one? :rolleyes:

I’ll have ordering instructions soon. Usually via PM.

• Thanks 1