Center console swap?

Thanks i understand in and out . I will look to see if i have the ones you show me , but i think i have two side by side and onstar antenna next to them , I unplugged one and lost picture on radio pluged it back in , disconected the other one and lost data from stubby console/armrest , going to try to piggy back the data in usb and see if i can get to work for glove box ,

Don't know. Maybe. The radio may also be different. Programming would be required and the dealer cannot do it for you. There are others on this forum that have a lot of further info and contacts. Search for info.Somebody named Chris and a company called MVI. Maybe one and the same. There are others.

1 hour ago, frankinbus said:

Holey crap , bwright2112, know wonder the other guy traded the truck in ,

Ha ha! I really want to upgrade my SLE to the 8” and all that and still plan to but it isn’t something I NEED (hell nothing I have done to it is but still lol) so I am holding off in hopes that I can find a wrecked truck and get a hookup at a dealer or something. Probably a pipe dream but hey a man can dream can’t he? Lol

Ya big pipe dream , got the truck at a great price , just need to install cab lights and a console , working on a usb in glove box ,

Alittle bummed on the wireing for radio stuff, kinda miss the older trucks 

Yea I feel the same way about lighting. Mine is an SLE and it didn’t come with fog lights. I added fog lights and wanted to use the stock switch but even if I bought the entire stock harness with fog light plugs I still wouldn’t be able to use the stock switch because the wiring all goes through the computer and the dealer told me they wouldn’t reflash the computer to add fog lights so I had to use a separate switch......I was bummed.

• 1 month later...

Just about 350 miles on my 2018 crew cab Silvy, and the console parts arrived this afternoon.  Now I’ve got to read back through this thread for details on the necessary hardware/bolts I’ll need to source locally; plan on making the swap this weekend.  Also plan to follow up with pgamboa about his plug/play wire harness.

E23F2544-BEEE-4F99-A41C-8AF1E94B86D5.jpeg

91F644D5-D513-4125-8384-EF085F52429D.jpeg

ABA92C46-B540-445B-852D-EDD30D2BF58B.jpeg

2D175CDB-ECBC-462F-A40C-F06432A4BEC0.jpeg

• Like 1

On 1/17/2018 at 10:42 PM, rastasquid said:

Anyone selling a console? I’m interested. I’ve been on eBay and other forums, but nothing reasonable has been around in 2 months

Are you looking for the console, or the jumpseat?  What is “reasonable” to you?

i noticed a console on eBay this morning for $199:  https://m.ebay.com/itm/Black-Leather-Center-Console-Charging-Armrest-SUV-Truck-OEM-Arm-Rest-GM/292384430815?hash=item4413785adf:g:LGkAAOSwEZdaQeLU

• Like 1

Are you looking for the console, or the jumpseat?  What is “reasonable” to you?

i noticed a console on eBay this morning for $199:  https://m.ebay.com/itm/Black-Leather-Center-Console-Charging-Armrest-SUV-Truck-OEM-Arm-Rest-GM/292384430815?hash=item4413785adf:g:LGkAAOSwEZdaQeLU

Can tell, but this maybe for an SUV?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I saw that, but it looks like its out of a tahoe/suburban since it has the HVAC controls on the back and doesn't have the outlets up front. I figured with the differences in wiring and missing parts its not worth it, since I wanted to just get a pgamboa harness to plug it right in