VIN Decoder & RPO Codes

Looks like the 2016 Denali 6.2 gets the UQA code for the Bose radio system and the NKC code for the noise cancellation which is only available with the L86 6.2 engine. Cannot tell that it does anything or not. I wonder if it can be turned on and off to test it or not?

• 3 weeks later...

Have found majority of codes for my 16 silverado. Cannot find many though. I know dealer can run them for me, but I have enjoyed hunting them myself when time permits. Ones I need help with are XYI,VRK,H2R,MAH,VMN,260,152,1WT,4D7,AVV,AYK,GBA,I16,N2Q,VHM,V8D,WMG,an YM8.

• 3 weeks later...

Have found majority of codes for my 16 silverado. Cannot find many though. I know dealer can run them for me, but I have enjoyed hunting them myself when time permits. Ones I need help with are XYI,VRK,H2R,MAH,VMN,260,152,1WT,4D7,AVV,AYK,GBA,I16,N2Q,VHM,V8D,WMG,an YM8.

XYI - ?

VRK - Value Added ASM Roof Trim

H2R - Interior Trim Config Level 1 Jet Black/Dark Ash

MAH - Marketing Area North America

VMN - Panel Center Magic Black Paint & Bright Silver Metallic Paint

260 - ?

152 - ?

1WT - Package WT Option 1

4D7 - Interior Trim Jet Black/Dark Ash

AVV - Identification Effective Point Control 2016 1/2 MY

AYK - Restraint Head Rest 2 Way Adjust

GBA - Primary Color Exterior, Black

I16 - I'm pretty sure this signifies the 2016 model year.

N2Q - ?

VHM - Prognostic System Vehicle Health Management

V8D - Vehicle Statement US

WMG - VIN Model Year 2016

YM8 - Identification Limited Personalization Option/LPO

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2016 Chevy Silverado I recently bought the tail lights that Gon on the 2016 Silverado ltz they're led but every time I turn my turn signal on a message displays saying my signal light is no working I read that I need a slt code to program the light where do I get the code from and how do I program them?thnx in advance

• 1 month later...

Looks like the 2016 Denali 6.2 gets the UQA code for the Bose radio system and the NKC code for the noise cancellation which is only available with the L86 6.2 engine. Cannot tell that it does anything or not. I wonder if it can be turned on and off to test it or not?

NKC was also included with non-denali 6.2's prior to 2016.

My 2015 SLT had it. Never did learn of any way to turn off to test.
This is from the 2015 1500 sierra order guide:
NKC Noise control system, active noise cancellation
1 - Included and only available with (L86) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine.
(The '1' indicated it was only available on SLT, 1500 Denali's were in a different guide section)
It also came with the 6.2 on 2015 1500 silverado (which meant only on LTZ's and High Country

• 2 months later...

That link don't work now :(

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I just clicked on it and it worked for me...it is basically the GM Customer Service profile and to the right there is a box that says "Send me a message" which opens a window to PM the GM Customer Service person. You have to be logged in to send a message to them.

http://www.gm-trucks...stomer-service/

Another way to get to them is by going to the top of the page and click on Members and then search GM Customer and you should see the profile for GM Customer Service. You can click on it and send them a message.

• 1 month later...

Anyone help with these codes? I've found all the others from my 16 LT. Know the 2LT is the package lvl, but wanting the official name.

AXK

H0U

I16

NUF

UMN

VRK

WEA

2LT

4AA

6F1

Edited by bndawgs

Anyone help with these codes? I've found all the others from my 16 LT. Know the 2LT is the package lvl, but wanting the official name.

AXK

H0U

I16

NUF

UMN

VRK

WEA

2LT

4AA

6F1

Best way to find RPO codes is to go to the Chevy website and scroll down to where it says help center and chat now. Click on that and wait for a service representative. Then ask the for a build sheet for your vehicle. Tell them you want the whole build sheet and they will ask for the last eight digits of your VIN and mileage. After that they should be able to email it to you. It took me around ten minutes to get done.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Best way to find RPO codes is to go to the Chevy website and scroll down to where it says help center and chat now. Click on that and wait for a service representative. Then ask the for a build sheet for your vehicle. Tell them you want the whole build sheet and they will ask for the last eight digits of your VIN and mileage. After that they should be able to email it to you. It took me around ten minutes to get done.

I just did this. Thanks for the info.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried contacting the GM Service guy here on the forum but every time I tried to send a PM to that account, the forum kept telling me I couldn't.

After seeing the above message, I went to Chevy's website and the chat rep was happy to send me my build sheet. Thanks!