What have you done to your K2 today?

Enthusiast - good call on the bed lights; I'm going to but a pair of those! Can you confirm the ebay link is the model that we need? I tried to confirm using the link on the ebay page but they don't have any GMC 2014's on the list of drop downs.

Enthusiast - good call on the bed lights; I'm going to but a pair of those! Can you confirm the ebay link is the model that we need? I tried to confirm using the link on the ebay page but they don't have any GMC 2014's on the list of drop downs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111217352865?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_1381wt_1181

10w T10 194 T15 921 White HIGH POWER Samsung 2323 LED Bulbs PROJECTOR

LENS10w T10 194 T15 921 White HIGH

POWER Samsung 2323 LED Bulbs PROJECTOR LENSOne Pair of New T15 T10 921 194 10w Samsung 2323

High Power Car LED

Bulbs w/Projector LensOne Pair of New T15 T10 921 194 10w Samsung 2323

High Power Car LED

Bulbs w/Projector Lens

• Like 1

14 sierra AT 5.3, so far I've installed 2 leveling kit, weather tech liners, debadged all emblems except AT emblems. Painted front gmc emblem black, 5% tint and mbrp cat back.

Soon I'm gonna order a cai( hopefully MIT) and tune with efilive

14 Sierra Denali 6.2L. It'll stay pretty much stock; I love the ride quality of it and I don't want to test the limits of the warranty. Pretty dark window tint, Husky Liner rear seat storage, all weather mats, shaved the tailgate GMC logo, black LineX in the bed and a Bak Roll X tonneau cover (arriving today).

Loving the truck so far.

• Like 1

14 sierra AT 5.3, so far I've installed 2 leveling kit, weather tech liners, debadged all emblems except AT emblems. Painted front gmc emblem black, 5% tint and mbrp cat back.

What kind of tires are you running now? Still stock? Love to see a pic if you got one.

14 Sierra Denali 6.2L. It'll stay pretty much stock; I love the ride quality of it and I don't want to test the limits of the warranty. Pretty dark window tint, Husky Liner rear seat storage, all weather mats, shaved the tailgate GMC logo, black LineX in the bed and a Bak Roll X tonneau cover (arriving today).

Loving the truck so far.

Are you installing the Roll X yourself? If so let me know how it goes. Looking to get that one soon myself.....

You did this all yesterday?

Ryan

• Like 1

2erutahu.jpg

Got my Line-X bed liner. It completed the truck:) installing interior accent lighting next. I'll post pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3