What have you done to your K2 today?

txgrantduke, I'm still running the stock tires for now

Ryan, I got the truck in dec. and have been doing doing a little at a time.

I forgot to add I removed the factory steps, installed bed liner and have an avs bug guard. I'm gonna pull out my go pro tommorrow and get a few pics and videos of the mbrp catback. I'm really pleased with the sound. I also gained a few mpg back. I'm thinking my exhaust valve was sticking.

I'm really hoping airraid develops the MIT for the 14's. When I emailed them last month they said they have no plans. Maybe if there is enough interest they will! (Group buy)

I'm waiting on the cai before the tune, but it's killing me, the v4 mode and trq management are horrible

If this wasn't a first year motor I'd definitly be calling Geoff at Engine Power Systems for a cam. I'm not sure I'm ready to lose my 100k warranty just yet

Are you installing the Roll X yourself? If so let me know how it goes. Looking to get that one soon myself.....

Got it and installed it today. Piece of cake, took maybe 45 min and I was taking my time and taking work calls in between. Great fit and finish with one small exception, love it so far. The only thing I found weird was a big gap (vertically) at the leading edge of the cover by the cab. I'm talking like 1"! I went and bought 1.25" weather strip and installed it on the top of the bed and it seals off the cover better than it would have even if the fit was perfect from the factory. The fit everywhere else was so perfect that I wonder if my bed was off in the front or if it he linex somehow messed with it (which I had done on Wednesday). Curious to see if you experience the same thing.

Definitely a good buy in my opinion though. I can email you pics if you like - still new to the site and not sure how to post.

• Like 1

did you do a write on the install on these? how hard was it to install? are they controlled be a completely separate switch or tied into something else?

I didn't do the write up on these because it was too easy to install..

The led come with it own controller and all you need to do is connect the 3 wires.

Red to the (+) black to the (-) and the other one tap to your parking light wire from the headlight plug.