What have you done to your K2 today?

Great to know they are re-usable at least for my first change. Planning on doing both diffs and t-case at 30k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably a good time frame to do it. The fluid came out clean, but im all about Preventive maintenance. Also i refilled with 75-90 amsoil vs 75-85, a little tougher fluid.

I bought a pump off Amazon that screws onto the gear oil bottles. You might be better off going to Starbucks or Dunkin and buying one of their syrup pumps and sticking a hose on the end. Basically identical.

nice, i already ordered the amsoil one, only 9 bucks not bad

probably a good time frame to do it. The fluid came out clean, but im all about Preventive maintenance. Also i refilled with 75-90 amsoil vs 75-85, a little tougher fluid.

Why not just buy the Z71 Decals that come stock on the Midnight Editions and paint them how you want? It's a bigger emblem than the ones you applied.

Very true but they don't say 4x4 and stock silverado's dont come with it like GMC sierras thats why I opted for these.

817ca9dcaad8ac5d3ba62170f1e7528b.jpg finally got the grill insert in.

Wow that looks amazing! Is that your stock honeycomb grill behind the inserts? Are these inserts a bolt on or did you have to modify the main part of your grill? Thanks in advance!

Waxed the new rims and dressed the tires.

Also installed a Z71 emblem on the back. I have enough emblems to change it for every day of the week. Still can't decide what to do.

post-156876-0-84202400-1501009730_thumb.jpeg

post-156876-0-42137800-1501009865_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Finally got around to swapping out the cargo and reverse lights for LEDs. Man what a difference, in both looks and light output!! Could kick myself for not doing it sooner. LOL

I thought the same thing. something so cheap and easy makes such a difference

• Like 1

I thought the same thing. something so cheap and easy makes such a difference

Yeah, I'm already looking at changing the license plate bulbs, brake and turn signal bulbs along with the front parking light bulbs also all to LEDs. Trying to decide on whether or not to go LED or HID for the highs, lows and fogs also, just can't decide. I've always changed them out for HIDs in the past but might just do LEDs on this one. ???

Yeah, I'm already looking at changing the license plate bulbs, brake and turn signal bulbs along with the front parking light bulbs also all to LEDs. Trying to decide on whether or not to go LED or HID for the highs, lows and fogs also, just can't decide. I've always changed them out for HIDs in the past but might just do LEDs on this one. ???

I changed my break lights to leds, not sure how to go about doing the fronts. I don't know what wires too look for. I want to change my front turns but scared I'll mess it up lol

I changed my break lights to leds, not sure how to go about doing the fronts. I don't know what wires too look for. I want to change my front turns but scared I'll mess it up lol

What bulbs did you go with for your brake lights? I'm looking at some on eBay and Amazon but don't know if they'll be bright enough.

What bulbs did you go with for your brake lights? I'm looking at some on eBay and Amazon but don't know if they'll be bright enough.

Philips and a crappy cheap brand on eBay to see what lasts longer.

Here is a crappy video I made lol

Philips and a crappy cheap brand on eBay to see what lasts longer.

Here is a crappy video I made lol

LOL... so which ones are you happier with as far as brightness??

LOL... so which ones are you happier with as far as brightness??

The philips are red, so they aren't as bright. But they do shine backwards to hit your reflectors.

The other ones have a proctor and are bright white.

After they are in the tail light you can't tell a difference. So either or really do the job.

Philips say they last 12 years tho.

• Like 1