What have you done to your K2 today?

On 2/19/2018 at 6:29 PM, Waaazooo said:

Pretty sure it has the same suspension as the Silverado. If you want a better ride (bump wise) then stay off of E rated and low aspect ratio tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try to find an XL rated tire. It will ride so much better

16 hours ago, MHPrior80 said:

I went with Phillips LEDs for my reverse, and plate lights. Had them in the third brake light till I bought the Anzo 3rd brake light. All cool white in color. From Pep Boys

AUXITO 2000 Lumens Error Free 912 921 T15 LED Bulbs Extremely Bright Newest CSP 9-SMD Plug and Play for Back Up Reverse Lights, 6500K White (Pack of 2)

brightest I have ever used.

Thats what I'm doing after I get some of my tax return back. in 35 watt in 5500K
I wanted to be able to match these fog lights. Is the only reason I went with what I got. He did say the 35 watt 5500k is the true white, but the 55w ballast would produce more light output. And in order for me to match the fogs with the 55w ballast I had to go with the 6500k. He did say that if they were to bright that I could always just buy the replacement 5500k bulbs. Another thing that swayed me to go on with the 55w ballast was all of the reviews. 7dd7debeefe42537d90b599da0f3d009.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So I took my truck into the dealership for my 6 speed transmission shifting horribly, letting off gas while coming to a stop caused a horrible downshift, trying to drift or pushing gas going up a hill it doesn’t know what to do. So I get a call back from the dealership saying my aftermarket cold air intake is the problem. How does this make sense? Please chime in so I can hear everyone’s opinion.

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift

Magnuson Moss warranty act.  Thats all you need.  Dealership would need to prove that the CAI is causing transmission problems.  The dealer/vehicle manufacturer has the right to deny a warranty repair but they must demonstrate that the aftermarket part caused the problem.

Edited by bwilliams22685

1 hour ago, chrispassas21 said:

So I took my truck into the dealership for my 6 speed transmission shifting horribly, letting off gas while coming to a stop caused a horrible downshift, trying to drift or pushing gas going up a hill it doesn’t know what to do. So I get a call back from the dealership saying my aftermarket cold air intake is the problem. How does this make sense? Please chime in so I can hear everyone’s opinion.

4.5” CST suspension lift

I drove my old 95 1500 for the last few months and just getting back into my 2014 with a 6 speed and CAI/cat back. It still shifts like it has no idea what it's doing. For what it's worth it was the exact same without the CAI

• Like 1

Magnuson Moss warranty act.  Thats all you need.  Dealership would need to prove that the CAI is causing transmission problems.  The dealer/vehicle manufacturer has the right to deny a warranty repair but they must demonstrate that the aftermarket part caused the problem.

I don’t think they are even going to look at it. So should I just wait until the transmission drops out of my truck then let them handle it?

4.5” CST suspension lift

So you got a 4.5” lift and they’re blaming the CAI? Time to find a new dealership...

Yeah this place has given me only problems. Have never helped me.

4.5” CST suspension lift

Try driving with Grade Brake Off see if you notice a difference.  Hold the tow button for 5 seconds to turn it off.

I will try this over the next couple days

4.5” CST suspension lift

26 minutes ago, chrispassas21 said:

I will try this over the next couple days

4.5” CST suspension lift

It automatically resets after each vehicle start so it will need to be turned off at every start up.

• Like 1