What have you done to your K2 today?

I wanted to be able to match these fog lights. Is the only reason I went with what I got. He did say the 35 watt 5500k is the true white, but the 55w ballast would produce more light output. And in order for me to match the fogs with the 55w ballast I had to go with the 6500k. He did say that if they were to bright that I could always just buy the replacement 5500k bulbs. Another thing that swayed me to go on with the 55w ballast was all of the reviews. 7dd7debeefe42537d90b599da0f3d009.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m not a fan of the halogen warm light output. I like the pure white or a cool white for my lights. I was gonna go with the 55 watt lights. I know on the NNBS trucks on the factory headlights. If you go that high, your lights will melt. That’s why I was considering 35 watt. And the fogs, I might roll with the Diode Dynamics XP 80s. I want my lows and fogs to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not a fan of the halogen warm light output. I like the pure white or a cool white for my lights. I was gonna go with the 55 watt lights. I know on the NNBS trucks on the factory headlights. If you go that high, your lights will melt. That’s why I was considering 35 watt. And the fogs, I might roll with the Diode Dynamics XP 80s. I want my lows and fogs to match.

I'm not a fan either, I'm wanting to the pure white as well. The picture I posted is what I'm hoping for. Hopefully I'll have them installed this weekend, if so I'll post a picture after I get them in. 3571630e2ff9cbdc579fb5605a73e585.jpg

3 hours ago, DCazares said:

Try driving with Grade Brake Off see if you notice a difference.  Hold the tow button for 5 seconds to turn it off.

mine comes on , which seems at the wrong times...~..... going down a steep hill..like grade 8-10.. . nope.. get almost to  the bottom.. boom.. . on.... . just random

I'm not a fan either, I'm wanting to the pure white as well. The picture I posted is what I'm hoping for. Hopefully I'll have them installed this weekend, if so I'll post a picture after I get them in. 3571630e2ff9cbdc579fb5605a73e585.jpg

That’s looks incredible man on the light output. Who are you getting the lights through? 35 or 55 watt?

That’s looks incredible man on the light output. Who are you getting the lights through? 35 or 55 watt?

Ledconceptlighting.com
If you call in to order you should be able to sway them in to a 10% discount pretty easily. My total order for my hid elite kit, 1 extra bulb, couple rolls of cloth harness tape, and a roll of their techflex wire loom came out over 200 dollars. They gave me a 10% discount because their website was messed up. I ended up paying 170 for everything. Shipping is free on anything over 100 dollars.

Ledconceptlighting.com
If you call in to order you should be able to sway them in to a 10% discount pretty easily. My total order for my hid elite kit, 1 extra bulb, couple rolls of cloth harness tape, and a roll of their techflex wire loom came out over 200 dollars. They gave me a 10% discount because their website was messed up. I ended up paying 170 for everything. Shipping is free on anything over 100 dollars.

55w ballasts 6500k bulbs

Ledconceptlighting.com

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I’ll check em out. So many places to get lights these days, it’s unreal man. Yeah that’s gonna loo good. I’ll be making a purchase on lights once I get my tax returns back with new wheels and tires too. Lol

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I’ll check em out. So many places to get lights these days, it’s unreal man. Yeah that’s gonna loo good. I’ll be making a purchase on lights once I get my tax returns back with new wheels and tires too. Lol

Lift, wheels and tires are next on my list. My first priority is getting some better light output. I'm possibly looking into doing the slt headlight swap so my drl' s will be leds instead of the headlight bulb itself. I put a light bar behind my grill, #1 I don't like the way it looks, and #2 I cant run with it on all the time. 3185707e49f119e9662e4e24fcdb70b9.jpg

Lift, wheels and tires are next on my list. My first priority is getting some better light output. I'm possibly looking into doing the slt headlight swap so my drl' s will be leds instead of the headlight bulb itself. I put a light bar behind my grill, #1 I don't like the way it looks, and #2 I cant run with it on all the time. 3185707e49f119e9662e4e24fcdb70b9.jpg

Yeah GM, definitely was slacking on the light outputs on these. Or I’m just blind one, haha.

Yeah GM, definitely was slacking on the light outputs on these. Or I’m just blind one, haha.

I've wondered that myself. But after reading all of the negative comments about the headlights my opinion has swayed more towards the headlights not my eyes. Haha

On 2/21/2018 at 7:50 AM, Nick The Great said:

I bought mine off Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQVOJV0/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Seems like a higher price than I paid, but my memory might be off.

Not sure why GM doesn't send these trucks out with these in.  

Thats about how much i paid for them off amazon back in like October/November

Has anyone had the issue of their reverse lights being on (just dim) whenever their headlights are on? Im assuming its a ground issue or something. I've had the truck since August (18k miles before i got it) and i added reverse lights that are T-tapped in by the bulb in September. The issue started about mid january. I tried undoing the added reverse lights i put in to make sure that wasnt the issue. It started acting up after a weekend in upstate NY where i was in 0 degree weather and parked in snow (from a storm). Maybe the salt on the roads got through a wire or something?

So I took my truck into the dealership for my 6 speed transmission shifting horribly, letting off gas while coming to a stop caused a horrible downshift, trying to drift or pushing gas going up a hill it doesn’t know what to do. So I get a call back from the dealership saying my aftermarket cold air intake is the problem. How does this make sense? Please chime in so I can hear everyone’s opinion.

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition

4.5” CST suspension lift

I had exact same issues bud, 2015 Sierra. I turned the afm off and that’s all gone, I swear to you. Drives like a whole new truck. I bought an intune, but didn’t really do any other mods beyond adjust my speedo for larger tires. It’s been well over a year and I haven’t noticed any problems in the areas I would always have them, like certain hills that it wouldn’t make up its mind what gear to go in, I just go up smoothly now. Can let off and coast a bit and get back on it without a crazy clunk and hard shift too.

• Like 1