What have you done to your K2 today?

How has yours treated you?

Not one single problem to date!

AFM delete from 20k, diablo tune, 91 fuel since birth, mobi 1 full every 5k.. I treat her nicely and she does the same back..

Now it’s getting a complete make over:

7” full suspension upgrade from the bottom up.

20x14 Giovanni Rims - not sure on the tires but 35s

EGR Color Matched Flares

Custom roof rack

Royalty Core RC2X Grill

Over $4000 USD in LED systems

12,000lbs RC pro series winch

Custom front and rear bumpers

Custom head and tail lights - paint matched

1” offset custom gator back mud flaps

Rhino Hitch (google this.. amazing)

Plus a few more suprises..

Like I said, she treated me well, so now I’m giving her a shopping spree.. lol it’s actually being turned into a show rig for my company Oilfield Now and will be touring oil and gas fields across North America.

Be sure to Follow the Build in the build section on here.. I’ll try to keep it up to date as much as possible. Can also follow our Facebook page.

If you have any other ideas for this build please share.
  • Like 2

On 3/21/2018 at 7:28 PM, Tdotsfinest said:

Picked up the front and rear set of black GMC emblems, only put the front one on today because the back is held on with tape, not clips, so I wanted to get my wife’s opinion of how it looked before ripping the red one off

71C97C71-1103-4588-A1F8-B9C1E4F50CF3.jpeg

how hard is it to change them out i  would like to do this as well but looks like it would be a PITA to do 

12 minutes ago, RP53 said:

how hard is it to change them out i  would like to do this as well but looks like it would be a PITA to do 

The front one wasn’t too bad, it’s held on with a few clips. Just have to be careful when removing the original emblem if you want to hang on to it. The back one is held on with tape so I’m waiting for warmer weather before it goes on. 

4 hours ago, NitroDatsik said:

My new custom OEM Radio trim kit on my new center console, new galaxy tab s2 dash kit and new custom made grille

ab91d0288fa886d138355acc2aad544b.jpge26af9a0ab52a3d2ac7dd882dd706fa5.jpg

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

looks good

I got my truck back after 2 weeks if it being in the shop. Some little car decided to nose out in front of me at a traffic light. It just feels good to have my own wheels under my ass.

d56d90b85842a8a0ba87013cc298e40c.jpg
0ca621d21057fb6cb408ff46a164c0c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Waaazooo said:

I got my truck back after 2 weeks if it being in the shop. Some little car decided to nose out in front of me at a traffic light. It just feels good to have my own wheels under my ass.

d56d90b85842a8a0ba87013cc298e40c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, you can't be posting photos of that beautiful diesel in the 1500s section. It was hard enough not buying one on the lot, now you're here teasing it? What are you trying to do to me?

• Like 6