What have you done to your K2 today?

Got my tint done Thursday.

Put on the driver's side assist handle today.

Also pulled off the dash bezel and added two Panavise mounts. And pulled the screen out and put a screen protector on while I was in there. Which requires taking 13 gold T15 screws out of the back of the screen assembly - I kept thinking surely they don't all need to come out!!

If you decide to take the screen out of its frame for any reason, pay extra attention to the long pins when fitting it back up with the frame piece. The 8 pins has specific holes they need to go into and could easily be bent (see the last few pics)

020e736c395c87494135634912e42bd5.jpg

cd1eb628d3c57ade43d1707d719ecd2e.jpg

ee3822227316e79271793c15a915f5dd.jpg

07236a251d01cbe8526f953597bb24c4.jpg

c5419d4067c596123a930f3ce97ee9b8.jpg

862a6f1560dcb10a1a87ba6989068db6.jpg

20b1d65f5da3ccf2c12edc2fecfb7c9a.jpg

b400b1350efe2b1ca84a49464a5d96e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work! I have the same Panavise mount mounted on the same slot for my phone. A clip from ProClip USA mounts to the Panavise. Nicely done! What's the 2nd mount on the left for? Nav?

• Like 1

Nice work! I have the same Panavise mount mounted on the same slot for my phone. A clip from ProClip USA mounts to the Panavise. Nicely done! What's the 2nd mount on the left for? Nav?

Thanks! It was a bit nerve-wracking pulling off the tight clips for the first time.

The left mount is for my phone. The right was 'option B' for the left mount, but it obscures too much of the truck's screen. I've mounted it on the right for now and am considering putting an iPad mount over there for long trips, as I use Waze quite a bit on those.

• Like 1

I agree, 100%. I am looking for the same stuff right now for mine. How bad did they hit you for the new trim?

$260 from gmpartsclub.com

Sold my chrome take offs for $200 on eBay so it wasn't too bad. Much better option than plsstidip or vinyl wrapping!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did you put the extra two screws in for the mount? I just put the factory one back in and couldn't bring myself to screw the provided two extras into my dash and make new holes. It seems very sturdy to me without those - way more than most other phone mounts.

• Like 1

Did you put the extra two screws in for the mount? I just put the factory one back in and couldn't bring myself to screw the provided two extras into my dash and make new holes. It seems very sturdy to me without those - way more than most other phone mounts.

At first I didn't. But noticed some vibrations so I added them. They didn't help. Lol.

Stuffed 295/70/18 tires under my fox2.0 leveled z71. Pumped how it looks, man trail grapplers are loud. I am the bro now I guess haha

C7E13E2C-7786-4CFE-8731-CF173313DEF4.jpg

looks good. does it still clear the garage door / parking ramps mark at 6' 8" ? how high did it raise your truck ??

• Like 1

Grilles are super simple to install. Just a matter of pop tabs and screws.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

my 2014 was simple but i was under the impression the 2016's + were different.

that looks badass, price and difficulty level?

the grille was super simple followed a YouTube video. Best price on the grill I found was partsguru $557 shipped . Everywhere else wanted 600- $800 The bumpers ahead professionally done cost me 350 Edited by Slapjack