What have you done to your K2 today?

They look like bugs to me... I hope I'm right!

You're probably right. I don't do much highway driving so I rarely see bug-strikes... :D

Nothing lately. Been super busy with other things.

My wife took my son roller skating today and I just told her to take the truck. Does anyone else watch their spouse drive off and listen and love the exhaust note? Lol. Borla sounds so damn good.

• Like 8

My wife took my son roller skating today and I just told her to take the truck. Does anyone else watch their spouse drive off and listen and love the exhaust note? Lol. Borla sounds so damn good.

LOL. I did this yesterday as my wife took my truck to take my son to Tae Kwon Do! I was putting my foglights in during dinner and then she wanted her snow tires off and summer rims and tires on her car.

• Like 1

I watch my wife take the truck and worry she'll park in a tight spot and get dinged up. Lol. But since the hail storm damage, I haven't worried about it the last two days [emoji23]. I would love to add exhaust one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I've never let anyone else behind the wheel and never heard my exhaust other than driving or a remote start :/ Edited by Bushleaguechew
  • Like 2

pulled the snows, installed the polished wheels and Michelins

Spent two hours getting the winter stains and crap out of the carpets

just ordered Husky liners, liked the perfect fit of the GM premium but under gas pedal hole is unacceptable for salt

Edited by powerhaulic
  • Like 1

LOLzzzzz.... I love it when my wife takes the Silverado on her short trips around town. I always wait outside while she drives up the street and I tell her to get on it when she gets to the corner! Love that Flowmaster! :thumbs:

This is great... thought I was the only one!

(I do the same thing with the Vette!) :cheers:

Edited by Luster
  • Like 4