Window Trim / Moldings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a 2015 crew cab with black window trim on the bottom, would love to find someone with chrome who wants to swap out. 

Also want chrome door handles, if anyone is swapping out their chrome (mine are the brown color matched version).  

IMG_3834.JPG

Looks like our swap fell through, so if anyone is interested in getting my black window trim for your chrome trim, I'm willing.  

Edited by Slabsides45

12 hours ago, ajwcotton said:

Slabsides45 ill trade you chrome window trim and doorhandles if you still have them.

I do have them, but already committed to a set of chrome handles. If you're still up to trade your chrome for my black window sills, I'll do that. Sent you a message.  Thx. 

• 4 weeks later...
On June 27, 2016 at 2:27 PM, sk said:

Did you break the clips? There is a smaller clip right in the middle of each clip. Usually the smaller "lips" break off when you remove the trim and you don't even notice it. If those little lips are missing the clips won't snap back into place correctly (sorry I don't have any pictures).

If the clips are still intact then I used a rag and a rubber mallet to tap down on the trim until it clicked back into place.

I found the clips if anybody needs replacements.

GM 11547339

Found a pack of 25 on Amazon for like $15.

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 3/31/2018 at 10:51 AM, Slabsides45 said:

Looks like our swap fell through, so if anyone is interested in getting my black window trim for your chrome trim, I'm willing.  

Still got you black window trim? Trade for the chrome 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...