2014 Chevrolet Silverado Reaper

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the front bumper, hood is fugly, grille I could stand if the hood wasn't so bad. Hole for the fuel door looks like an afterthought to me, and their photoshop skills seem to be not up to snuff, some things just look off

I am interested to see their "auxiliary switch panel" and where they mounted it as I'm trying to find a decent spot to put some switches for some light mod's i have planned

I'm thinking they should think seriously about going back to the drawing board if they actually want to move anything like this. Agreed that the equipement list looks great but you have to pull folks in by its looks before they will ever see the specs and this design just doesn't get it. If anything I think it will push folks towards the Raptor.

Cool kinda except ford doesn't need any one to "team up" they're cool enough to make one on their own....

GM had nothing to do with this. They didn't "team up" with Lingenfelter and Southern Comfort. Even so, this will probably be a way better truck than the Raptor. No noodle frame.

• 4 months later...

Archived