Pricing Date Release?

Does anyone know when GM will release the MSRP Pricing for the new H/D's?

We need a GM insider to chime in here on the forum.

Thanks, I'm counting the days until some of these trucks make it down to Florida.

I've only seen one picture of one, and it appears to be a gasser 6.0 with no price

sheet/sticker.

:ughdance:

Does anyone know when GM will release the MSRP Pricing for the new H/D's?

We need a GM insider to chime in here on the forum.

Thanks, I'm counting the days until some of these trucks make it down to Florida.

I've only seen one picture of one, and it appears to be a gasser 6.0 with no price

sheet/sticker.

:ughdance:

If you go to cars.com there are some dealers that have a few, but not many. There is pricing on some of those vehicles, but don't know about the accuracy. I would call one of the dealers that has a '15 listed on cars.com and see what they have to say. Can't hurt. I think I saw 90+ advertised on cars.com for a 2015 Silverado 2500HD. I don't know if they are for sale or not, but weird that some dealers are advertising them through cars.com.

If you go to cars.com there are some dealers that have a few, but not many. There is pricing on some of those vehicles, but don't know about the accuracy. I would call one of the dealers that has a '15 listed on cars.com and see what they have to say. Can't hurt. I think I saw 90+ advertised on cars.com for a 2015 Silverado 2500HD. I don't know if they are for sale or not, but weird that some dealers are advertising them through cars.com.

Thanks will do

2015's were at the Houston auto show but no window stickers.

Yep, that's what I saw on the picture I have. My dealer here in FL has one on order, but it shows not produced yet. They also did not have any pricing.

Thanks

The pricing should be about the same as the current trucks give or take a couple hundred. They are gonna be like the 14 1500's though..they won't have any discounts when they are available.

You are correct sir...I was able to price out my 1LT today. They are about the same cost as the 2014's, but with additional options you can send these H/D's well north of 60K. Can't wait to get mine. It will probably take another 60 days. There are a couple of options that are on a temporary hold at the moment. I saw the option list and it was about 3 pages long. Very cool stuff, decided to go Chevy this time :chevrolet:

You are correct sir...I was able to price out my 1LT today. They are about the same cost as the 2014's, but with additional options you can send these H/D's well north of 60K. Can't wait to get mine. It will probably take another 60 days. There are a couple of options that are on a temporary hold at the moment. I saw the option list and it was about 3 pages long. Very cool stuff, decided to go Chevy this time :chevrolet:

What config are you going to get? Gas or diesel?

Archived